San Antonio TX - N-400 Timeline

Journey is Over

Dear All,

I finally got yesterday my Oath.

Thanks a lot for all support in the forum.

My only recommendation is to follow up very strictly your application and (as in my case) open a Service request if your case is outside normal processing time.
(In my case Service Request led to IL after a couple of weeks).

Good luck to everyone and Thanks again

Dear All,

My only recommendation is to follow up very strictly your application and (as in my case) open a Service request if your case is outside normal processing time.

David,

Congrats. Was your oath ceremony in Austin or SA? Court or non-court?

thanks

David,
Congratulation, David!!!
Where did you finish your oath ceremony, in Austin or San Antonio? Was the ceremony held on court? I kept an eye on both Austin and San Antonio court schedule recently. There is no oath ceremony on schedule. It looks like the court schedule is not very accurated. Did you call 2nd level IO after interview?

thanks

Dear All,

David,
Congratulation, David!!!
Where did you finish your oath ceremony, in Austin or San Antonio? Was the ceremony held on court? I kept an eye on both Austin and San Antonio court schedule recently. There is no oath ceremony on schedule. It looks like the court schedule is not very accurated. Did you call 2nd level IO after interview?

thanks

Thanks!

It was in San Antonio, Institute of Texas Culture.

No I didn't call anyone after Interview, I got OL 8 days later

Good Luck!

David,
Thank you so much for sharing experience with us. No matter what, we have to come down and wait.

Take Care

Thanks!

It was in San Antonio, Institute of Texas Culture.

No I didn't call anyone after Interview, I got OL 8 days later

Good Luck!

SA has oath day on May 21.

SA court schedule just announced May 21 is oath day. Does anyone receive OL for that day?

Passed interview!

Had my interview on April 21st, passed!! Now waiting eagerly for the oath letter. Does anyone know if there are any oath ceremonies in Austin??

Thanks!

UscIn2009,
From court schedule, there is no oath day scheduled for Austin in next 30 days. San Antonio has one on May 21. It will be in LAURIE AUDITORIUM of Trinity University. I was signed to that oath day. As long as I can take oath, I don't care if I need to drive to San Antonio ;)
Keep your eye on your mail box. OL would come soon.

Good Luck.

Had my interview on April 21st, passed!! Now waiting eagerly for the oath letter. Does anyone know if there are any oath ceremonies in Austin??

Thanks!

Thanks vanilla! Glad to know that there is an oath ceremony coming up in SA on May 21st. I'm looking forward to getting the oath letter for that day. Yeah, I don't mind the drive either...helps me take some time off from crazy work! :)

How do you guys know about Oath dates in SA an Austin? is there a site link showing the schedules anywhere?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interview BEFORE 5-year anniversary

Besides what was already mentioned in this thread regarding interviewing BEFORE 5-/3-year anniversary…

Is there any other positive or negative experiences in the San Antonio Office?

I’m only interested in REAL experiences NOT thoughts or opinions…

Thanks…

I have a questions for the experts here, i will be a few days short of my 3 years anniversary on the day of interview, what is the scenario that i expect as far as the interview and the oath ceremony go? any input is much appreciated.

I have a questions for the experts here, i will be a few days short of my 3 years anniversary on the day of interview, what is the scenario that i expect as far as the interview and the oath ceremony go? any input is much appreciated.

All depends on the IO. The IO could either 1) give you a break or 2) Schedule you for a second interview after you complete the requirements or 3) Deny your application and ask you to reapply.

In my case I happened to be unlucky and my first application was denied because I was 3 days short.