Sample Cover letter for RFE Legal statues

xwzhang75

Registered Users (C)
Dear all:

We finally received my RFE. It ask for legal statues evendence of mine. Does anyone happen to have a cover letter to response this legal statues RFE? I really need some help to response this, Thanks,

This is what I used. It worked for me.

June 1, 2005

To:
Officer # XXX
USCIS
TSC (Attention: RFE Unit)
P.O.Box :
Mesquite, TX 75185-0965

RE: RFE issued on June 1, 2005 for the following case for evidence of nonimmigrant status from (date) XXX to XXX.
Beneficiary: XYZ
Form #: I-485 (Application to Register Permanent Resident or Adjust Status)
A # 111111111111

Dear Sir / Madam,

As required by the USCIS office, I am submitting evidence of nonimmigrant status from (Date). Following related documents and the gold sheet as indicated by the Notice of Request For Evidence are enclosed with this letter:

• Photocopy of applicant’s current passport and previously issued passports, including biographic/photo pages, expired visas and pages with relevant entry or departure stamps.

• Photocopy of I-94 (Front & Back) attached issued at arrival in USA

Photocopy of Approval Notices

• Copy of Approved I-20 document.

• Copy of Optional Practical Training card issued: 111111111
• Copies of H1 approval notices

Thanks for your help in this matter.

Sincerely,

Name
Address

[RE: RFE issued on June 1, 2005 for the following case for evidence of nonimmigrant status from (date) XXX to XXX.

XYZ, I have another question. Did you just submit your documents between the period time USCIS indicated or all your document.

My RFE said:

(1) Please submit the evidence of your lawful admission and maitainance of statues.......

Then said:

* Please submit the evidence of your lawful admission and maitainance of statues between date xxxxx to xxxxx.

I don't know whether I submit all or just the indicated dates. Thanks in advance,

They just wanted my status verification as a student.

But I also attached a copy of approved HIBI notice (for just in case!)

Hope that helps.