RE: RFE issued on June 1, 2005 for the following case for evidence of nonimmigrant status from (date) XXX to XXX.
Form #: I-485 (Application to Register Permanent Resident or Adjust Status)
A # 111111111111
Dear Sir / Madam,
As required by the USCIS office, I am submitting evidence of nonimmigrant status from (Date). Following related documents and the gold sheet as indicated by the Notice of Request For Evidence are enclosed with this letter:
• Photocopy of applicant’s current passport and previously issued passports, including biographic/photo pages, expired visas and pages with relevant entry or departure stamps.
• Photocopy of I-94 (Front & Back) attached issued at arrival in USA
Photocopy of Approval Notices
• Copy of Approved I-20 document.
• Copy of Optional Practical Training card issued: 111111111
• Copies of H1 approval notices