sam99 is finally approved - RD 11/3/2001

congrats!! sam99

Did the officer ask if you change address or employer?

Shall I need to submit all the I94s or just the last I94?

Thanks!

Congrats Sam99

Dear Friends
Congrats and all the Best
Good to see old folks getting Approved

All the Best for all your future endevaour

Can you plz Update following thread
Tracker for 2nd FP and How long it takes for Approval after 2nd FP
so we know what time frame it is after 2nd FP

Thanks

xl088 said:
congrats!! sam99

Did the officer ask if you change address or employer?

Shall I need to submit all the I94s or just the last I94?

Thanks!

Thanks. Officer didn't asked any questions , all she did is just stamped my PP and she herself filled our I-89 form. You only need to submit the last I-94.

sam99 said:
Thanks. Officer didn't asked any questions , all she did is just stamped my PP and she herself filled our I-89 form. You only need to submit the last I-94.

Congrats for the stamping.

BTW, did the online message update?

tufan said:
Congrats for the stamping.

BTW, did the online message update?

Nope. it still says the same " your RFE response is recd..."

Hope you get your approval soon and all others 2001 filers too

SAm99

on the CIS's Login site what does your message says in the last updated section?

Thanks

Sam99
Congrats!
You people forget very soon.
I told you to mark it, remember......
Now U predict mine. Still not recd 2nd FP. uh!

292641 said:
SAm99

on the CIS's Login site what does your message says in the last updated section?

Thanks

On-line message never got updated:

"On November 28, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

I followed up again last week with our local senator and today I received response from them saying, it will take another 60 days to process my case. Man, all are confused in INS :D

BCIS office at Baltimore

Hi Sam99,

I am planning to have my pp stamped at Baltimore on Friday.. I wonder if it is necessary to get there at the earliest time (8:00 am) to avoid long waiting? Did you also go to the ground level and have your fingerprints taken again? I am not sure about whether to return the long expired AP and EAD (for OPT) but I might take them with me as well just in case the officer asks...

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience!! :) :)

Irenec

===============
ND: 5/19/02
FP1: 8/19/02
FP2: 3/3/04
RFE: 4/20/04
AD: 5/10/04

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats for getting approved.

Can you tell the name of senator whom you contacted as I am also staying in maryland. I am living near by BWI.

Thanks a lot
GlenMD

glenmd said:
Congrats for getting approved.

Can you tell the name of senator whom you contacted as I am also staying in maryland. I am living near by BWI.

Thanks a lot
GlenMD

Her name is Barbara and they have a office in Baltimore downtown. You can visit their website:
http://mikulski.senate.gov

Irenec said:
Hi Sam99,

I am planning to have my pp stamped at Baltimore on Friday.. I wonder if it is necessary to get there at the earliest time (8:00 am) to avoid long waiting? Did you also go to the ground level and have your fingerprints taken again? I am not sure about whether to return the long expired AP and EAD (for OPT) but I might take them with me as well just in case the officer asks...

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience!! :) :)

Irenec

===============
ND: 5/19/02
FP1: 8/19/02
FP2: 3/3/04
RFE: 4/20/04
AD: 5/10/04

No it is not neccessary to go before 8am in the morning, you stamping will be soon if you reach early. I reached hopkins plaza before 8 and I have 20 ppl waiting ahead of me.

No you dont need to submit expired AP and EAD.

FP and stamping will done in same location at ground floor.