sam99 is finally approved - RD 11/3/2001

sam99

Registered Users (C)
Wow, that was a long wait and finally I got my good news in mail yesterday (5/10/2004) and it is indeed a great pleasure and exciting to know abt getting green card. My online message says the same "RFE response is received...." and never got updated so bottom line, don't beleive in online messages.

I applied my labor and 140 in 1999 and 2000 respectively and changed my job after 1 year of filing 485 and after 30 months,I received my 485 approval. Mine was AC21 case and my lawyer did informed INS abt my job change and I personally think that is the main reason for delay. I beleive contacting senator did worked for me and I suggest all old members to follow up with their state senator and give it a try.

No need to say, this forum was a great help to me and I learned a lot from all the past forum members. Thanks to all the senior members and moderators who are doing excellent job in helping other members in immmigration matters and also special thanks goes to greaty-K of rupnet.com who designed and maintained the website to help immigration communities.

I will be going for PP stamping today (5/11) at Baltimore office and post my experience thereafter. I will update rupnet very soon.

Good Luck to all.

Sam99

Please clarify the reasons you got 2 RFE's. Very anxious to know. Congrats on getting over this.

CONGATULATIONS, Sam99.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See i told you that your's is coming in May-04. I did predict couple of weeks for you... :cool:

Hope to hear from you after your stamping.

GOOD LUCK ....

Your's was due for a long long time!

Congratulations..

Congratulations sam99.

I was wondering if your case status got updated on BCIS login website to check status and did you receive an email about your approval.

Stamping successfully done at Baltimore INS office

Thanks for all the wishes.

Today I went to Baltimore INS office for PP stamping and it was like a breeze. Officer took my I-94, EAD and my PP and within 2 min she returned my PP with I-551 stamp on it. It is valid for 1 year.

OK now questions:

Regarding my RFE, I responded my RFE by myself and within couple of months INS again asked for another RFE and they asked for 6 paystubs and W2 both the times. I beleive INS lost my RFE response and hence they issued another one.

Regarding online case status, it never got updated and I never received any email from INS although I registered long time back

Thanks tufan, yeah ur prediction was right. Infact senator had mentioned to me in letter that VSC will take another 60 business days to process my case and I got approved just before that.

If any more questions, I am still here to answer. Thanks again.

Congratulations and Celebrations!!!

Always good to see old timers get their approvals. First it was Vidongre, now you. Hopefully Deng Deng theory works for Tufan and he gets it as well.

And hopefully some God forsaken theory works for me and I get it as well. :)

Stick around till Nov and Dec are over.