RTD processing times

varayoc

Registered Users (C)
Hello Forum:
Does anybody knows the timeframe to process RTD? Uscis have not updated the processing times since Set 2008.....thanks for your help...

Wow, pretty cool. But then again, someone did get an RTD valid for 2 years, so in your case, it could have just been your good fortune :)

Wow thats amazing it beats for sure waiting nine months to get it. Thank for the info guys.

I applied on 10/31/2008

Hi,

I applied for rtd and recieved notice on 10/31/2008. Did my biometrics on 11/29/2008 and recieved rtd 12/19/2008. So a little less than 2 months. Good luck.

Wow, that's fast. Did USCIS finally figure out how to process applications? :eek:

My receipt date is December 15th, did the biometrics on January 6th. I guess I should be expecting my RTD in the first part of February? That's too early, LOL, I was planning a trip for the summer. I guess I'll have to move it to the spring then.

Just thought I should update. You can see the timeline of my application in the post above. Well, today I received my RTD, issued on Jan 21st. Five weeks is all it took for them to process it, mind-boggling!! :D

Just thought I should update. You can see the timeline of my application in the post above. Well, today I received my RTD, issued on Jan 21st. Five weeks is all it took for them to process it, mind-boggling!! :D

Seems like all the extra manpower recruited by USCIS is finally starting to kick in!