RTD I-131 processing time (sep-dec 2018 fillers)

flower201

Hello, friends!
I applied for RTD and still didn't get fingerprint invitation letter
Could you please share your timelines?
How long did you wait/are waiting?
Thank you!

My Renewal took less four months; My first RTD took nine months and three days to be issued by USCIS and mailed by USPS, I am anticipating the renewal to take 4-9months in future. Good luck!

Can you travel while you are asylee and also applied for green card or you need special permission?

Can you travel while you are asylee and also applied for green card or you need special permission?
You can travel any place that allows you to show up with the RTD without the GC. The answer is yes, you can travel. On my part, I never traveled anywhere before getting my GC.

My last RTD took me a painful 6+ months. Before that, the first one took 2 months, the second one took 3 months. I have to apply for one more RTD this year, hopefully the last one which should see me through a passport. I don't know how long that will take me. I just hope it is 'fast'.

My last RTD took me a painful 6+ months. Before that, the first one took 2 months, the second one took 3 months. I have to apply for one more RTD this year, hopefully the last one which should see me through a passport. I don't know how long that will take me. I just hope it is 'fast'.

Hi,
How long took that you receive your green card after applying for that?
I did apply on October 6th 2018, and so far still is pending! I apply for my green card as a grant asylee!
Thanks

Hi,
How long took that you receive your green card after applying for that?
I did apply on October 6th 2018, and so far still is pending! I apply for my green card as a grant asylee!
Thanks
Have you ever gone outside of USA with asyler status?

From August 2009 to May 2016, I never traveled outside the country with my asylee status. However, since I got my Green Card in May 2016, I have traveled outside the country 6 times. I could have traveled with the RTD only bwithout the GC if I wanted to.

Hello, friends!
I applied for RTD and still didn't get fingerprint invitation letter
Could you please share your timelines?
How long did you wait/are waiting?
Thank you!
Did you get any news about your RTD?

Did you apply it yourself or your lawyer had applied?

Did you get any news about your RTD?

Did you apply it yourself or your lawyer had applied?
It's a very easy application. Just answer the questions and attach evidence of asylee or former asylee status with a green card. Also, they can't offer one if you have one valid unless the deposition is expired or you return the unexpired one.