rsrgc - we got approved

Thanks guys - I thank all of you for your good words.

And I pray that all of you get the green card soon in your life.

private message received by rsrgc from i will

Sent: 4 hr 56 min ago - May 4, 02 14:41 New
Subj: From I will - Congrats

Great news!! Hopefully mine will be approved soon too.

Wow!

Your ND was after mine and I hoped I would get it before you. I am so happy for you now. My day will also come.. Enjoy the freedom..

Congrats rsrgc, Your support is much appreciated

I really enjoyed your ideas like, bisibele bhat and HAHK etc...
Ensoy your freedom. Makes me believe CSC is watching these boards!

rsrgc, words cannot express my happiness....

Like an earlier poster said, I hope PCee is next. Are you now going to wean yourself away from this board? I thought I had done that when they took away my access to \'reply\' to messages, but now they have gone and given it back to me. The \'After the green card\' board is so thread-bare where continuing conversations are concerned that I cannot wait for you and PCee to get there.
When PCee does get his approval(I hope it is soon) and if he decides to discontinue maintaining his tracking site, it will be very unfortunate for the folks who follow. I think, PCee\'s statistics has a better control on data than the rupnet site. Rupnet\'s effort is commendable but the onus there is on folks willingly entering their data there. We all know that, that is a whole new ballgame. Anyway, that is a whole different conversation altogether.
Enjoy your trip to India and hope you get to eat at a lot of those fine places you described. Do keep visiting this board. You have done immeasurable service to this site maybe more than even you realize. Thanks for all your effort.

rsrgc, congratulations

My hearty congratulations to u an dur family on your approvals.

Best Wishes,
GS

Thanks Dee Rod

I have had valuable comments from You and Pcee and many many others on this site.

Yes I shall still visit but not that frequently.

Lets see how this goes.

I do not know about VSC/TSC/NSC but I have found that people do not update the CSC site when they are approved. It is exactly this reason why PCee gathers data from the free format messages on the board rather than adopting the policy like Rupnet.com.

Hope that CSC picks up more speed and goes smoothly for all

congratuations, man!

your rfe response received date was april 17th and mine is april 16th. hope i get lucky too when i check my mail on monday. wasn\'t so lucky today. well, cheers to you!

Congratulations rsgrc!!

Hearty congratulations to you and your family.You deserve it. If anybody on this board had queries & posted them, I would know that an answer either from you , sonofindia or Pcee would surely come within next couple of seconds & u 3 hv proved that time & again. But now without u, people like us, in the waiting list may not hv that complete previlage anymore. No matter what, we indeed r very grateful for ur precious time & encouraging words always. Wish you good luck & may all ur dreams in life come true.

Congratulations

The moment you have been waiting for .....:)) Does it feel any different now ? I bet you r feeling releived ..But then, I have asked many of my friends who got approved after a long wait ..they r apprehensive before they get it ..and then claim its not as satisfying and dont even feel anything special !!!

And a heartfelt thanks for ur comments on this board.

Have a good weekend !!

RSGC, LET\'S MEET @PASADENA TO CELEBRATE

Congratulations and good luck for a speedy plastic card arrival for you. I am still wating for mine. Though, my AVM now says, "Card ordered..."

Pump

rsrgc, congratulations!

Your efforts to this board is very appreciated.
Enjoy your freedom.

Best wishes and good luck!

acoust