rsrgc - we got approved

rsrgc

Registered Users (C)
We got the surprise of our life - we called avm last night and it was the same message. This morning I was going outside for some work in my car and
stopped at the mailbox and there are the three approvals
for myself, my wife and my daughter sitting in the mailbox. I immediately came back home - work can wait etc etc and have started informing everybody.

b WE ARE HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THE RECEIPT OF OUR APPROVAL NOTICES !!!!!!

I am sure all CSC will be zipping thru now

Congratulations to you !

Thanks for all the information you have posted on the site. Hope to get the same in future if you can.

Congratulations to you.... hopefully we will be there soon too.

Good luck to you in everything.

rsrgc,

Congratulations! very happy for you. you\'ve been a great contributor to this board. wish you and your family luck,success and happiness. god bless you

congratulations !!!! Bombay is waiting for you ........

enjoy all the food and if you do happen to go to mahalaxmi,sidhivinayak pray for our approvals

Congratulations, rsrgc!

I just heard about our approvals yesterday (myself and family), so this is going to be a hell of a weekend celebration for all of us, won\'t it? Good luck to you and your family and happy Cinco de Mayo!

No Title

Congrats.Did Yu checked avm again today after Yu got yr approval notices. In My case rfe updated on april 9 th and then I did n\'t hear any thing so far.

well we plan to go to Bombay around Mid July

Yes we shall definitely go to Mahalaxmi and Siddhivinayak. Me and My wife are big believers of Ganpati and she has many many times walked barefoot from My house to Siddhivinayak which is a 2 hr walk in the early morning on Tuesday.

And Yes We do pray for all of you waiters. You all have supported us during our wait for the green card.

Yes Inkoya

we did check our avm after we got the approval notice. It is the same old song. No change to the avm - It still says \'we recd the documents of rfe etc etc etc.\'