RIR or Normal LCA

rjo1

Registered Users (C)
Hi! My wife is on H1B and her employer is starting the GC process.

Employer is based in Maryland and my wife works in California.

What type of LCA can be done.
What is the cost of LCA.
How much time will LCA take.

Is 485 or CP better at this time?

Thank you.
--

Would anyone know:

Are RIR lca's happening in this soft economy and how long they are taking in California.

Thank you.
--

RIR (LC)

I have H-1B visa till April, 2005. I am planning to apply my LC ( RIR ). My question is: if the RIR get denied from Labor dept, am I still eligible to extend the H-1B beyond 6 yrs upon applying for a regular LC. Can i still use the date of my initial RIR application to extend H-1 and apply Labor in regular process or I shold apply both RIR and the regular process concurrently to get that preveledge. The basic question is: If the RIR get denied while I have less than a year in H-1B, am I still eligible to apply for extension of H-1B upon applying the labor for regular process. Do you suggest applying both the RIR and the labor concurrently. Please, help me to clearify

Hi! My wife is on H1B and her employer is starting the GC process.

Employer is based in Maryland and my wife works in California.
---- If employer office is in MD then he has to file LC in MD
What type of LCA can be done.
----- LCA is for H1B LC is the first step for GC
What is the cost of LCA.
------ LCA is Fax back system for H1B and LC papers have to be prepared by lawyer and depends on lawyer what he charges for LC
How much time will LCA take.
---- LCA is fax back system and can be received in 2-3 days if sent by post it may take 8-12 days. LC takes longer many are waiting more than 2 years it depends where you file the LC
Is 485 or CP better at this time?
----- This time CP takes less time as I-485 has huge backlog in all the service centers