ric2's cases are approved today! RD 09/04/2001

congratulations!
I guess you won't visit this board any more, anyway, best wishes to your life after GC

ShantanuB

Thank you for tracking my RD.

I dont usually fake. Sometimes I do... when its enough already and I want to sleep :D

Congrats RIC2

Oh GOD! What a relief!!

Wish you all the best. I hope you are getting back to normal.

Take some time off. Spend part of your 120K. Hope they increase your salary even more after GC. BTW, cost of living is going up in NJ. Look at the real estate prices!

perfect time

Congrats, Ric2.

A lot of people have to admit that it is a perfect time for INS to approve your case before something terrible happens in your life.

Congratulation !

Dear all,

Thanks a lot for your warm congratulations and good wishes! However, I really do not know how to comfort you all. I will not use the phrase such as "hanging there, your turn will come", "be more patient" since we have been patient ENOUGH and HANGING there for long enough.

The only way to solve the GC depression is to have the actual approval. So just let the anxiety continue and vent it out if you have a good listener or simply vent in your car while you are back from work!

Best wishes to all of you.

ric

Finally!

Congratz, ric2! Seriously, I know this approval will do you a world of good! I know I was a nervous wreck last year and all that changed after I visited India last summer (after a gap of four years). I knew then that no matter what happens with my GC, I will have a home to go to. Now you can take that much delayed trip to your home and visit your folks without any anxiety.
And, just a word of advice: This is certainly not the end of the road. As life continues there may be situations that are even more worrisome and trying. It is important for one not to lose his/her cool during those times. You've seen how people reacted to your negative posting although most of us consider you a friendly soul. Be nice to others even in your most demanding times and I am sure you will be rewarded handsomely. Good luck to you and your wife!

Congratulations Ric2

Congratulations Ric2

I guess "God" finally decided to grant you your approval after the day long dicussions you had on this forum yesterday.

Good luck and best wishes for better future.!!

Thanks, folks. I really appreciate all of your advices and I will remember them.

I do think I am a nice person (I guess veteran during I140 would not disagree with this). But this long waiting really changed me a lot. I just hope that God will bring me lovely heart to human being back!

regards,

ric

ric2, Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!!
When are you planning to go back to your country for vacation ?

Re: ric2, Congratulations!!!

Hi, Edison,

I will go home this Christmas. I hope I can go next week, but my wife is in her school :)

Thanks for asking.

ric

Originally posted by Edison_NJ
Congratulations!!!
When are you planning to go back to your country for vacation ?

ric2-you said in one of messages that there is no God

Now you say there is God... Only after GC approved.....

ric2

I forgot to ask this earlier:
HOW THE HECK DOES IT FEEL???? Does it compare to the feeling you get when you relieve yourself after holding up for hours??? ;) (Apologies to the less tolerant souls here)

Originally posted by ric2
Thanks, folks. I really appreciate all of your advices and I will remember them.

I do think I am a nice person (I guess veteran during I140 would not disagree with this). But this long waiting really changed me a lot. I just hope that God will bring me lovely heart to human being back!

regards,

ric

Many Congrats Ric!

Many Congrats Ric! Finally you made it.
It was indeed a long journey ...

Wish you all the best in life and everything you do .....

I'm happy for you.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I haven't been to this Web site for several months and I am sure glad to see your approval. :)

Actually, I never been a big fan of yours due to your comments but I truly happy to know that you received the approval.

Wish you all the best as you are free from the GC nightmare.