ric2's cases are approved today! RD 09/04/2001

ric2

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

Today, it is my turn to say that my case has been approved. It is indeed a long long waiting! Today, it finally comes to an end. Thinking about the entire journey, I have a lot to comment. But I have decided to refrain myself this time.

I am so sorry for what I said recently. As many friends and my wife pointed out, I have been in an unstable mental condition recently all because of this frustrating waiting. I sincerely apologize for all of my negative comments.

Here are the rough details as far as I can remember:

------------
August, 1999 started EB2 RIR processing with my lawyer
4 months formal advertisement in newspaper, magazine and internet
File RIR with NJ Labor.
Requested by Labor Dept. to modify job description (just need to add one ridiculous sentence -- assist header of department to perform xxxxx tasks.)
LC was approved after another 3 months waiting (however, these 3 months are very costly. It made me stuck at every stage after LC!!)

I140 took 7-8 months.
I485 took 1 year + 5 days.

AD: 09/09/2002 (my ultimate lucky day!!!)
-----------

I wish all of you speedy approvals.

Sincerely,

ric/ric2

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally ric2...
Reading your comments on this portal I felt that I was going through this agony twice. Mine isn't through yet...
Congrats.. Enjoy!

Congratulations!!!!!

atlast, finally approved.

Congratulations to you and your family !!!!!

Finally ric2! No more agony for you!

Your approval indeed, gives hope to everybody. No more need for you to whine, now you could just dine all day eheheh.

Congratulations!!! I hope you will continue posting in this forum as you are one of those who cares. Be kind to habib though, this news may be too much for him to bear ehehehe...

My hearty congratulation

Hello Ric2,

My hearty congratulation to you. I am feeling so happy(as if my case got approved)

Frankly speaking.. i was watching your postings from the day-One. The way you post, the way you comment, the way you cry(to see your parents), it made me to pray god as "Please approve this guy case as fast you can..."

Some of your recent postings went out of your control i believe. Many times, i wonder what happen to this guy. I just kept silent(i could have done it like.. advicing you or advicing other guys who scold you etc). But one thing was sure... you were out of your control.

After reading your data... it seems you started your GC in Aug 1999. You got your GC in 3 years and one month which is.... less than my LC time(My LC took 40 months). So far i am praying god.. give me the patience i need for this whole process.... and keep my job till i get my GC... Thats all i am praying...

Ric2, again good luck for GC and good luck for your life.

Thanks,
-september_gc

(Habib's has one less thing to worry now-on-wards... Just kidding..)

Congratulations ric/ric2! Enjoy your freedom! Thanks for your company so far in this long GC journey! Today I have completed one year from my RD.

Congratulations!

Hope that this will be a good start for your future endeavors.

Have a wonderful time with your family in China!

At last!!!

Congrats dude!

I am glad you got your approval before you became insane lol

Anyway take a vacation go somewhere and work on your baby!!

With 120K you sure can afford to do that :D

CONGRATS, Ric2
You are a veteran on this board and your approval means Sep approval has started.!!!For real and not some isolated case.
It also means I can be hopefull to get approval atleast in next 3-4 months.(My RD Oct17).
I am also tracking patienceGC( Though we had arguments in past) but he is also a vetaran and can't fake approvals. I know his is also just like mine(RD).