RFI & RFE Tracker

lusiks

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

I have added a new column to my tracking spreadsheet for RFIs. The only way of figuring out whether this new RFI thing is another USCIS scam or not, I suggest we track people who have received RFIs and see if they get approved anytime soon.

Please have a look at the list (attached) and post any recent developments in your case that are not reflected here. Whenever you get an update/change, please post here so that I can update the file.

I also ask all other members who haven't posted their info yet, do it now.

Thank you,
L.

I received RFI this weekend. My friend, whose ND in October '00, received one as well.

It looks like another BS similar to FP, but this time we have to pay for Doctor's visit, blood test and X-rays.

RFE/RIF Trackker

User ID: Lamboo
Asylum Granted By Imm. Judge: Feb. 2001
ND: May 2002
FP: July 2004

Username:Wantmygnow
Asylum Grant: April 00
ND Date: May 01
FP: June 2004
RFI: Pending(but last updated date changed on 3/15/2005)

My info

Username: Alex_E38
Asylum grant: Jan 28, 1999
RD: Feb 14, 2000
ND: Feb 24, 2000
FP: June 15, 2004
RFE: Feb 09, 2005
RFE resp: March 01, 2005

good job lusiks !!

good job lusiks! appreciated. I hope someone (may be you lusiks) from this forum would do some statistics on these data, and come up with some prediction.

bornTwice

Updated file

Hi there,

Thank you so much for posting your info. I have attached a more recent file below.

As for doing some predictions - I really don't have a significant representation of cases to do a good analysis here. Besides, I would need to have total # of pending I-485s by RD to get to some meaningful conclusions - this is something I have been trying to extract from USCIS numerous reports, with no luck.

What I can do is I can try and summarize results describe the general trend. Getting more people in with their info would definitely help.

Please come back to this thread and post an update if there is any change in your appl status.

Thanks!
L.

It S Very Weired Please Share

HI GUYS
my freind got his RFE 4 weeks ago and he sent all the requested documents ,and yesterday his case status on line says that in march 17 2005 we received your documents and it s taking between 570 and 600 days for this kind of case !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is that normal?
i know after they receive the RFE it takes usually 2 to 3 weeks for the decision
any idea???
thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't rely on the information posted on the case status line. Tell your friend to keep his/her fingers crossed. BTW, tell us his/her timeline.

go2bk