RFE to approval

vidsampath

Registered Users (C)
Does anybody know how long does it take from the time you reply to an RFE to getting approval (providing everything is okay)?

Thanks,

V

No one knows, I think. Sometime within a few weeks, some cases another year...that's what I've seen in this site. I myself want to know...

v, what your LUD says ? Mine says as follow AFTER they received my RFE reply:

" --- It is taking between 360 and 360 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. ---"

JinCA

same message on my case

guys,

i have the same message on my I-140. There was an REF (request for w2 forms) which UCSIS have received but i want to know how much time they may take. i hope they will not take another 1 year ??????

any one whose case is approved after REF sent ???

Hi,
I have replied to Rfe on jan 15, 2004 and no reply yet....
RD: 26th August, 2003, So i guess there is no such thing as timelimit....

what was ur REF about ?

zinchak said:
My RFE was received by CSC on 31st Aug 2004 and the I-140 got approved on Sept 22nd 2004.

what was requested by CIS in your REF. it may depend on what kind of request made by CIS in REF

Well I don't know.. I was'nt checking my status online. My RFE was sent to my lawyer.. and they replied on their own. Sometime 1st week of Sept. I checked and saw the RFE rec'd message and approval on Sept 22nd.

140 Approved after RFE.

Hi,

My 140 got approved yesterday, after an RFE. The RFE was regarding my company's position to pay me and others and my W2s.

Yet to get a confirmation from my lawyer.

Good luck to all you guys.

Non-Concurrent - EB3

140 RD - Apr. 20th 2004
RFE sent - Jul. 15th 2004
RFE received - Sep. 29th 2004. (My lawyer says that they sent it during 1st week of sep. 2004).
LUD change - Sep. 29th 2004.
LUD change - Oct. 12th 2004.
140 Approved - Oct. 12th 2004 (Received emails too.).

congrats !!

like_to_get_gc said:
Hi,

My 140 got approved yesterday, after an RFE. The RFE was regarding my company's position to pay me and others and my W2s.

Yet to get a confirmation from my lawyer.

Good luck to all you guys.

Non-Concurrent - EB3

140 RD - Apr. 20th 2004
RFE sent - Jul. 15th 2004
RFE received - Sep. 29th 2004. (My lawyer says that they sent it during 1st week of sep. 2004).
LUD change - Sep. 29th 2004.
LUD change - Oct. 12th 2004.
140 Approved - Oct. 12th 2004 (Received emails too.).

congrats and lets hope for all who are waiting !!

It should take 2-3 weeks max, considering how they(CSC) is processing the cases, i mean fast. If it is more than that , there is a high possibility that something is wrong

Company got RFE in March 2004, replied early May 2004, took 2.5 months to get EAD/AP approval, I140 still pending. Lawyer had to send inquiry through liasion system to get EAD/AP approval. FYI, I140/485 filed in Jan 2004.

140 RFE on Sep 1st week replied on 3rd week of Sep. LUD 9/30/2004 saying received the response. 485 LUD changed to 10/14/04. Still waiting
RFE on Ability-to-Pay.

How long is it taking after response to RFE's.

a friend's case had LUD sep 27th for 140 and got an RFE on 10/14/2004 on A-To-Pay. I guess these days it has become an standard practice to issue RFE's

Hoping for the best.......

Last edited by a moderator:
junkit,

10/14/04 was the day your friend received the RFE in mail or it was the day your friend's LUD changed to RFE sent?

LUD changed 3 times after REF sent

CSC received REF document (w2 forms) on 12th Oct. since then 3 times LUD has changed. Ist time the message was a acknowledge of REF document received but after that the message is same but LUD changed 3 times.
even today its changed.

whats does this mean ???

needluck4GC said:
junkit,

10/14/04 was the day your friend received the RFE in mail or it was the day your friend's LUD changed to RFE sent?

LUD changed to RFE sent / his att got the RFE on Monday. Routine ?'s A-To-Pay & W2 and Pay Stubs.

140 approved after RFE

Hi all

My 140 is approved today after replying to RFE. No email notification yet, no online status change. My HR manager called and told me.

RFE was regarding almost everything.. may be a generic RFE. company financials, my w2, education, previous employment. Replied on 1st Oct.

Csc

I have posted it under California Service Center, so I assumed it is clear :)

Jokes apart.. my case is under CSC.

140 Approved Oct 22 RFE on 485 (no details yet)

junkit said:
140 RFE on Sep 1st week replied on 3rd week of Sep. LUD 9/30/2004 saying received the response. 485 LUD changed to 10/14/04. Still waiting
RFE on Ability-to-Pay.

How long is it taking after response to RFE's.

a friend's case had LUD sep 27th for 140 and got an RFE on 10/14/2004 on A-To-Pay. I guess these days it has become an standard practice to issue RFE's

Hoping for the best.......

140 Approved Oct 22nd I think it took 3 weeks after responding to the 140-RFE.
485 RFE on 22 Oct yet no details shall post more on what they have been asking on 485.......

:)