RFE Thread 6

b_bad

My case was approved after rfe for paystubs and photos on 13th May.I got My passport stamped on 23rd may at Phoenix.

RFE (old) Case approved for me and my wife

I was a silent visitor to the site. I am not on any list, but here are the details:
RD 5/29/01
FP 11/23/01
RFE 3/8/02 - 3 Yr W2s, Company tax documents, employment letter
RFE Reply 4/16/02 (AVM updated)
AD 5/08/02 (me)
AD 5/21/02 (wife)
WAC-01-248-XXXXXX

No faxes or enquiries until my case got approved. Somehow my wife\'s case didn\'t get approved along with it. Both me and my lawyer called up INS and were told that my wife\'s case is still pending. I did ask the IIO to make a note that my case was approved -- don\'t know if it helped or not. Fairly relieved that the process is over and hope the passport stamping goes off smoothly (in SFO).

Ides.

RFE details

University transcripts, W-2s for 2 yrs., 3 pay stubs, employment letter, tax/earnings docs for the company, I-140 and supporting doc.

Congrats BVM

I visited this site after long time & I was pleased to see your approval. Congrats again & wish you very best in future.

Stamping done - BVM

went in at 7:45. Out by 8:45. Stood in the appointment line for about 3 minutes b4 v were let in. Stamping valid for one year from today. Officer said card might take 9-11 months.

Good luck to all and scorpion Raj, Thank you.

:)
BVM

stamping done @ SFO

Thanks for the wishes, PCee.

It was all done within an hour using the copy of the approval notices that were sent to me. INS took those as well as previous AP and EAD approvals. The officer asked us to wait 6-8 months for the cards to arrive.

Ides.

Tanja2 got Approved with RFE experience

posted by: Tanja2
Received RFE asking for W2, salary stabs and employment letter by end of April from lawyer who told me that she just received it in the previous week, even the RFE issue date is April 3. My lawyer told me she sent my response to the REF on May 2nd. AMV changed from "FP received on Dec. 19... pending review (never get "resumed" message)" to "...REF received on May 22nd...999 days". Felt frustrated.

However, yesterday the AMV changed to "...Case is approved..." for me, my husband and my daughter.

Not feel so excited as I thought I would, just like others shown with !!!!!!!!!!. Maybe it is just because I have waited and worried about the GC for so long time? (I have applied two times of I-140: The first time go with EB-1 and got denied after nearly two years waiting. The second time go with EB-3 RIR and got approved).

This site helped me a lot. Thanks to everybody posted on this site. I was calmed down a lot by obtain experience and opinions posted on this site

No Title

sanGC: wac 01 297 XXXXX approved !!!
sanGC - 10:22am May 31, 2002 EST

finally heard on AVM that case was approved 5/24.
details:
WAC: WAC-01-297-X
RD: 9/24/01
ND: 9/27/01
FP: 11/30/01
RFE: 05/15/02 (3 payslip, three year w2 and 1040)
RFE responded :05/17/02

Approved : 05/24/02

medical rfe

My wife got an medical RFE for missing TB skin test result.
Any one got a similar RFE. please share your experience.

to people who got RFE for transcripts

They say "copies of official transcripts" Does it mean they have to be sealed in an envelope as if they are directly being sent to INS from the Univ. or does it mean that photocopies are ok?

No Title

I-485 Approved, WAC-01-299-xxxxx
xieyang - 12:18pm Jun 4, 2002 EST

Hi,

I\'m glad to say that the I-485 for me, my wife and daughter were approved. Just checked
the AVM this morning and heard the magic word. I\'m not in PCee\'s list. Here is my detail:

Priority Date: 12/00
Mailed Date: 09/27/01
Notice Date: 09/29/01
Finger Print: 11/28/01 (early)
Processing Resumed: 01/12/02
RFE Date: 05/09/02
RFE replied: 05/22/02
RFE received (AVM update): 05/23/02
Approval Date: 06/03/02

Thank you everybody for sharing information on this great site. Good luck to you all and
hope you guys get your approvals very soon.

Xieyang
http://www.immigrationportal.com/WebX?128@@.efe6f62

transfered to L.A. office for an interview....

I just heard on AVM stating both cases(me and my wife) has been transferred to Los Angeles INS office for interview. Does anyone knows approximate waiting time for an interview after file transfer to the Los Angeles office?

wac-01-264-5xxxx
PD-january-9th-2001
RD-07/16/01
ND-08/22/01
fp-11/23/01 done as scheduled.
AVM updated-12/13/01 process resumed.
RFE issued on 04/11/2002---
RFE Replied on 05/13/02
Case transfer to L.A.office on 06/09/02(sunday)

thanks,
bbad