RFE- TB test - Results already sent - Still RFE?

forgood

Registered Users (C)
I got a call from my Lawyer's office saying that my wife got an RFE on her medical. Lawyer faxed the letter from USCIS and it says that it is missing TB test for my wife. My case (Primary) was approved and card received on Dec 4th 2007.
Actually, when we sent the medical documents for myself and my wife originally, my wife was pregnant. So, she didn't do the TB test. But after the baby is born, she went back to the doctor and did the TB test (without waiting for an RFE -which we thought is a waste of time to wait for an RFE and respond back), and send the results again to USCIS with my wife's I-485 reference.

Even then, we got an RFE now. Once I received the sealed envelop from my lawyer (which was sent from USCIS), we have to take that to the Doctor who should open the envelop and correct anything wrong in the document or may be he do the TB test again.
Don't know exactly what went wrong in the First TB test result that we sent. The RFE letter from USCIS says "The civil surgeon indicated that you were pregnant or breast feeding at the time of the examination and that the test should be deferred".

That is true when we initiall sent the medical documents together. But then, she did do the TB test and sent the results (Which is exactly what is returned to my Lawyer from USCIS) after the baby born.
I think I would only know what the heck is wrong after consulting the doctor.

Anyone have any idea about what could be wrong? Also, RFE means that she got a Visa number already and not affected by the EB2 retrogression? Can I assume that the name check, background check are all cleared now that she got an RFE?

Please advice
Elango