RFE response OCT 24 waiting NSC

Same Here

I have replied to my RFE on 11/07 and it got updated on INS site on 11/15 with the same message like you..

"On November 14, 2002, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 420 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing was complete before we requested the additional material, the remaining processing time for this stage of your case is approximately 450 days. You will receive a written decision on this case".

I think this is the message every one are getting after their RFE reply, I don't think so it will take another 420 day to process.

-------
Sun

INS Nebraska received my RFE on Oct'8 th. Still waiting for approval

I-485

RD: JULY'19 2001
INS RECEIVED RFE : OCT'8TH (EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION)

Present status: Waiting for approcal

rational,

i know they always give "answers". but this time it was interesting becoz my wife and i called for our respective
cases on different day and they gave the same date.
for both of us they said ur file was assigned on 13th
to iio.

anyways, back to waiting..!

Pears,

It is interesting that they gave the same date to both you and your wife. Are they(NSC) finally getting their act together ?

I am hoping they can give us all a good thanksgiving present.
But, knowing NSC we can only hope for the best.

Pears,

It is interesting that they gave the same date to both you and your wife. Are they(NSC) finally getting their act together ?

I am hoping they can give us all a good thanksgiving present.
But, knowing NSC we can only hope for the best.

one of my friend got his approval day before yesterday. he got it within 3 weeks me it is 6th week of waiting i donot know what to do. green card is really irritating me

Spoke to an IIO yesterday...told me that they received the response to RFE on 11/1 and upon asking what is the current status..he told me that they are matching the response to the file..what does that mean? Is the end looking near?

Would appreciate any inputs...

Rajju

vanakkam , when did they assign ur case to officer

When did they assign your case to an officer?

When you call next time try to find info about ur case in general and donot give your receipt no to avoid tracking. If they ask tell them You donot have it.

rajju, matching the case is the standard answer.

what it means is once you send your rfe response they have to attached the response or send the papers to the officer who was working on your case when the rfe was issued.

i was getting similar answers for 2 weeks.

yest they told me that "maching is completed" and the case has been assigned to the officer again on 13th nov.

it sounded right becoz they gave the same answer to my wife when she called up.

BTW my rfe response was received on 24th oct by INS.

well rajju, there have been exceptions if you follow rupnet. i have seen some approval in 10 days of rfe response.
so you might get lucky :)

Pears, How do you know that it is transferred to Local INS

How do you know about it. Is it showing in Online status ? or you called IIO?

Thanks for your wishes. I guess I am burned so much already that I don't feel it anymore !

My case is clean so far ! No company changes ...all documents in order but case still transferred after sending rfe response.

Now back to waiting game !

Pears, When did they send it to local INS?

INS sent today or last week? It all depends on the officer. I know one guy went to Local INS and he got approval immediately.

What is the message for dependent GC?