RFE response OCT 24 waiting NSC

pears

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Is there anyone who responded to RFE between 20th and 25th and got approval.

It's been 3 weeks since NSC received my RFE response.

PEars.

RD: july 30th
RFE date: Sep 23
RFE response: Oct 23
AD: waiting

Try calling NSC and speaking to an IIO. They should be able to track your file and tell you which stage of the processing it is in.

Sometimes it takes a while to get through to talk to an IIO, but keep trying.
I just spoke to one this morning and they told me where my file is and how much longer it s going to take.

Good luck.

can you tell me ur rfe dates, rfe rcvd dates.

I spoke to iio. They said that response was
received by us on 24th and file is pending
with the officer.

They could not tell what date the file was
transferred to the officer.

RFE issued - 10/10
RFE recd - 10/30

They told me that my file is with an officer and were able to give the exact date that it was transferred. I think they have all that information in the computer, I don't know why the IIO that you spoke to was unable to give you an exact date.

They also told me that it takes 2-3 weeks to get a response after the officer receives the file.

Let's hope that is true and I hear from NSC soon.

RFE Issued 9/17
RFE Response Receivec 11/01

Still waiting to hear from NSC.

I am one of the July ND case.

Rajju

i spoke to another officer today.
this one said that it is pending. i asked whether it has been assigned to officer. she said "NO" uh..uhh ?
so can't beleive what officer says !

People are waiting for more than 3 months

I am not sure you know or not people are waiting for more than three months after RFE has been receieved by INS. It is only three weeks. You have plenty of time. :D

RFE received on OCT 19, AD NOV 13

I hear your frustation. Just checked the Online status today
my case is approved. The RFE was for BC.
RD Jul, 23 2001, ND Aug 31 2001.
Hang in there, your approval is around the corner

dnaach, how long did it take after INS received ur rfe.
most of people are getting approval in 2 weeks after
sending the rfe.

RFE received by INS on OCT 19

The RFE was for additional evidence of birth, inspite of a complete english Birth Certificate that I submitted along with the I 485.
The RFE was generated on Sep 23, My attrorney got it in a week, took me 2 weeks to get a Birth affidavit from my mom. Sent it to my attroney on Oct 11, INS website updated around Oct 23 telling that they received it on OCT 19th and it will take anothr 450 days.
I actually called the NSC IIO on Nov 12th asking what's going on and the idiot told me it will take atleast another 3 weeks may be more. Don't believe them. Lot of people get lucky but it takes at an avg. 4 weeks for approval.

Thanks for the information. I hope I see more people with rfe receive by INS around 20th oct approved

RD : July 20, 2001
ND : Aug 28, 2002
RFE : Oct 10, 2002
AVM changed to RFE Received : Oct 29, 2002

Waiting for Approval.

Pears,

Saw 2 approvals updated today on Rupnet. Although the approvals were on 11/13/2002 and 11/15/2002. One of the approvals had an RFE received date of 11/01/2002.

Keeping fingers crossed. Life is tough...

rational55,

saw the approvals with rfe rcvd date of nov.
weird are the ways of NSC.

i spoke to iio again. they said that my file
was assigned to officer on 13th nov.

Spoke to IIo

Spoke to IIO today. I was told that my file was pending (whatever that means..). Thats about it.

There is no point calling up. But, sometimes you feel that they might look at the file incase you call them.

Anyways... back to waiting i guess...

three weeks before i spoke to an iio she said the file is with officer last week when i called she said the case is pending i donot know whether to believe then or not. they give.......answers

I got an RFE on 11/7. I sent my stupid document that NSE already had again last week. I noticed the status today showing the following:

"On November 20, 2002, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 420 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing was complete before we requested the additional material, the remaining processing time for this stage of your case is approximately 450 days. You will receive a written decision on this case".

Now, am I getting this correct that it's taking another 450 days from the date NSC received my RFE on 11/20 to process???

Is this the same kind of response you guys with RFE receipt notice from NSC have too? Just curious.

If it's another 450 days.. it's really ridiculous!!! Anyone has similar reponse like mine from NSC?