RFE on my I-485

Dependant RFE twice for I-693 APPROVED!!!

My Sister got approved last friday and got a card production ordered email on Sunday. A long saga, actually for this dependant.

Back in 2004, I-485 filed without shots...RFE in May 2005. Responded RFE in Jun 2005 and the case went on back burned owing to retro...

This past july, RFE again for complete I-693 and supplementary...following teh advise of some folks on this thread...got the entire test done and sent the response within 2 weeks and posted on Aug 2. 2007.

There was a LUD on aug 5 2007...we had pretty much given up and grudgingly writing checks for AP/renewal + attorney fees...out of the blue, approval email comes on Friday Aug 24 2007...

Congratulations to everyone who got gc...hold on to everyone who is waiting...Situation is MUCH MUCH better compared to the darkness of the past 2 years...

jolpot,

Did you get any LUD after Aug 5? or Are you approved without any further LUDs? I got two LUDs after the receipt of RFE by TSC. Not sure how many more LUDs should I get before approval.

hmm

anandkan,

I am sorry cant help with how many LUDS - I used to login to check if tehre were any LUDS in between...as I said, we had given up any hope on approval. So, even if there were, I dont know...sorry...the approval email popped in my inbox and resignedly, I opened to find out "what now?".

But, my sister's RFE response was mailed after I saw a couple of RFE-mailed LUDs(most possibly yours) on this thread...gee, I would have expected yours to come in by now...wonder if you called TSC and spoke to a rep using POJ technique.

Good luck.

When to send Duplicate RFE response???

My father got Medical RFE for missing TB skin test. I sent the response back via USPS express mail on 8/18/07 and the tracking system showed USCIS received the package on 8/20/07. Since then I haven't got any update yet. The online status still show USCIS sent us a mail requsting for RFE.

Should I send the RFE response again or should I be more patient and wait?

Please advise! Thanks!!!

jolpot,

I called TSC few minutes ago (POJ) and the lady said I can expect my approval post Oct. Not sure whether to believe or not. Since I had an LUD on 8/24, I am still carrying some hope. Let's see.

maoliz, You may want to call TSC and ask if they received your RFE response. If not, send a fax to them. If both prove to be not useful then you can send a second response.

maoliz, You may want to call TSC and ask if they received your RFE response. If not, send a fax to them. If both prove to be not useful then you can send a second response.

Thank you anandkan!

I got online case update this aftenoon. Here's the message:

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

Gurus,

Finally I have received the RFE copy after 15 days fight(incompleted Medical I693 form.). Now, as I had a bad experience to get my RFE for last 2 weeks, Iwould like to submit the RFE instead of attorney.

But my attorney says that they will reply the RFE and informed to me to send the sealed cover to attorney. Can I proceed with my own? Or DoI need to go with attorney only. In G28 form, the attorney is the representative on behalf of me.

Could you please help me and add your thoughts.

Also, I do not have the original blue color rfe or gold color cover sheet. I have it only in pdf both of them.

I wouldn't worry too much. NSC received my RFE response on July 5th, but they updated my case on the 25th. I never even had an update that a RFE was sent. Given CIS's lack of organization, I wouldn't read too much into the fact that your case hasn't been updated yet.

Ifishbein, did you ever receive a RFE from the USCIS? My wife's case states they sent one, but neither I nor my atty have recieved it...It's almost 90 days...My wife took the vaccines and I have the intention to send it myself anyway, explaining the case with receipb number...