RFE on medical exam

cse9423

I got an RFE on medical exam last week. It says "your appliction to adjust status doesnot contain your Tuberculin skin test result. your original form I-693 is returned to you. Tak this letter and enclosed Form I-693 to civil surgeon who conducted your medical examintion. ONLY CIVIL SURGEON SHOULD OPEN THE SELAED ENVELOPE. The civil surgeon must omplete the omitted portions of the form I-693"

I noticed doctor missed the skin test result in my copy. Do i have to go to same civil surgeon or different one. I have moved to different state, so i can't go to previous surgeon. Please advice.

I heard I-693 form is changed recently.

I got an RFE on medical exam last week. It says "your appliction to adjust status doesnot contain your Tuberculin skin test result. your original form I-693 is returned to you. Tak this letter and enclosed Form I-693 to civil surgeon who conducted your medical examintion. ONLY CIVIL SURGEON SHOULD OPEN THE SELAED ENVELOPE. The civil surgeon must omplete the omitted portions of the form I-693"

I noticed doctor missed the skin test result in my copy. Do i have to go to same civil surgeon or different one. I have moved to different state, so i can't go to previous surgeon. Please advice.

I heard I-693 form is changed recently.

You can go to different one for sure.

RFE form 693

RFE was received 5/27/09 (yesterday). After medical is completed and sent out ,what's the next process for GC? When will I have the interview?

My 485 was filed on 2/13/09 for family based GC. My bio metrics have been long done. Right now processing time for local office in Newark is Sep 7, 2008.