RFE on I140 - EB3

hmd

Registered Users (C)
hmd's RFE on I140 - EB3 on April 19 th

Guys

Just checked the my status . Below is the message ND 07/07/2003

On April 19, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I know most of the RFEs are about company financials, tax returns , pay stubs etc.. My question is how log does it usually take for it to get approved one they receive response to RFE.

ppl can use this thread for any EB3 RFE related cases

man this thing is killing me. need to call lawyer and find out what is the RFE about

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry dude.. RFE is good to have sometime....

I noticed 3 other approvals for on EB3 July cases...

this is good sign.. for EB3 Adios..

Go EB3 Go...!!!!

I spoke to the receptionist . She said the lawyer would call me.
But she said the RFE is a Blue Notice . I don't know what that means . ANy body ?? rajum??

RFE

yes, the RFE is blue colored, with a sticker, that seems like a bar code, make a copy of ot and return the original with your response......hope this helps:)

yep thanks

will post the details once i receive the call from the lawyer( damn theseguys take their own time) .

"A Month to a lawyer is a minute to a normal person"

Just kidding

hmd's rfe

hmd

let know about rfe details ....what size is ur co ? were u employed there ? does your w-2 salary match labor salary ? what were their profit in past couple of years ?

I got RFE too today. I got an email from USCIS saying addition info needed. Took almost a year to get an RFE.

My ND is May 15 2003 EB3 concurrent filer. Just wondering what kind of information is required? Does anyone know what are usally the requirements for EB3 cases ?

Will post the details as soon as I get it

Thanks
chankn

chankn

same questions

what size is ur co ? were u employed there ? does your w-2 salary match labor salary ? what were their profit in past couple of years ?

Well the size of co < 50

I have been getting same salary as specified in labor and sometimes more.

The company showed profit in last 2-3 years.

I am in the process of transferring my H1 to another employer .. not sure whether should i do not after this RFE? any ideas ?

Re: hmd's rfe

Originally posted by user850
hmd

let know about rfe details ....what size is ur co ? were u employed there ? does your w-2 salary match labor salary ? what were their profit in past couple of years ?

size 100 +

yes i was employed and still am ( just waiting to use Ac21 )

my past 3 years w2's exceed the labor salary

Profits yes

Will post the details once i get them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by chankn
Well the size of co < 50

I am in the process of transferring my H1 to another employer .. not sure whether should i do not after this RFE? any ideas ?

you can change the H1 but need not let your present employer know about it.

what is the benefit of changing the employer when there is good chance that your I140 will get approved and if you have filed concurrently then you can use Ac21.

I am aware of AC21 and I know i could use that after my 140 is approved. But the client wants me to join them or leave since they can't seem to wait any longer.

And if I stay with my employer which is good and aware of possible transfer. But the chances are that i have to look for job and again you know how long it takes to find a new client or new job.. and stuff. Because of that I don;t want to unstablize my salary which i have been getting consistently for past 3-4 years.

Infact client is willing to change the work authorization to them by using AC21.

I hope RFE is resolved positively.

just spoke to lawyer. it seems VSC CIS is asking about company documents nothing from my side ( i did submit everyting at the time of filing) . She didn't expand at all whether they are asking for balance sheets or bank balances etc . All she said was that they are asking for latest company financials .

She also said no need to worry about it . it is quiet common now a days since it is taking quiet long time to get to app ( tell me about it huh) so they just want updated company information.

She also said they have 60 days to respond ( i thought you will have 12 weeks/3 months) . They are going respond to it ASAP ( i hope this week since they received my RFE on April 22nd (friday))

So i just have to wait for the e-mail from CIS that they received my Response to RFE. tik tik tik tik tik tik..........................

and then another tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik for someone to act on my app......

back to waiting game again ....

Are you sure one has only 60 days to reply to the RFE... It used to be 90 days/3 months... Has something changed recently...

RFE notice on my I-140 mailed on Mar 03 is still not received by my lawyer... 60 days days to reply concerns me.... Can anybody confirm number of days given to reply to a RFE request.

Originally posted by hmd
She also said they have 60 days to respond ( i thought you will have 12 weeks/3 months) .

CSR told to wait for 30 days from the day of initial RFE notice before they could issue duplicate copy...

Around April 05, the lawyer claims he/his office called again requesting duplicate RFE notice.... 22 days has passed since request for duplicate RFE notice.....

CSR is not entertaining any request right now and suggesting to wait for 30 days for duplicate RFE notice to arrive...total 60 days...

Not sure what are my options, other than wait till May 05 and call again and hope duplicate of a duplicate RFE notice is reached this time.... CSR cannot FAX nor mail the RFE notice with registered/FedEX.

Lawyer/ Company did not change address.