RFE on I140 - EB3

Employer did not receive the RFE notice nor the duplicate RFE notice..

RFE notice should go to lawyer.... Employee should not receive RFE notice as I-140 is "owned" by Employer...In cany case, I did not receive the RFE notice.

When lawyer called to request the duplicate RFE notice, the lawyer's address on the file and to whom RFE notice is going to be mailed was verified...

So what do you propose to do if you still dont receive the RFE in 60 days? WOuld just a request to resend work? If it did not work the 1st 2 times, do you think it would work the 3rd time? Is there no way to talk directly to VSC?

Originally posted by lostRFE
Thanks User850..

Hmd... can you please confirm if it is 60 days or 90 days...

The lawyer said it is 60 days (unless i heard wrongly ) . But i thought it was 90 days. i didn't see it so i can only post on what i heard.

I don't know of any way to talk to VSC directly if there is one..

Is there a way?

Any other suggestions ?

Originally posted by gcwaiter_74
So what do you propose to do if you still dont receive the RFE in 60 days? WOuld just a request to resend work? If it did not work the 1st 2 times, do you think it would work the 3rd time? Is there no way to talk directly to VSC?

Last week on Apr 27th an RFE was issued and today I got my rfe details.

The RFE is about petitioner's ability to pay. The RFE is asking for my 2001 W2 statement and thats it. I got 90 days to reply to RFE. I pretty much got the idea that they might be asking for W2 and or company's tax statements but wasn't sure for what year.

Will post the details when my lawyer/company replies to RFE.

Hopefully eveything goes smoothly.

Thanks