RFE on EAD

kumsi

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
I have a situation. My wife has got an RFE on her EAD and the RFE notification was sent on Feb 13th. We haven't received the RFE so far. On MArch 5th, we called USICIS and they re-issued another RFE and we did not get that the second RFE as well. My wife has a job offer which is valid only if she get an EAD. What can i do to expediate the process to see what the RFE is. Any help on this is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Any reason to believe the USCIS has the wrong address?

Either way, I would make an INFOPASS appointment and go from there... see the USCIS.gov page for more info....

Hi Guys,
I have a situation. My wife has got an RFE on her EAD and the RFE notification was sent on Feb 13th. We haven't received the RFE so far. On MArch 5th, we called USICIS and they re-issued another RFE and we did not get that the second RFE as well. My wife has a job offer which is valid only if she get an EAD. What can i do to expediate the process to see what the RFE is. Any help on this is much appreciated.

Thanks!

if her EAD was filed by lawyer then lawyer may have the RFE sent his address
if your wife filed EAD directly then your wife address may be wrong on the EAD forms that was submitted.
did your wife moved after filing I-485 or EAD application??

We are trying our best to know the address where they are sending the RFE but not able to succeed. The Customer Service rep says they can't see that information. When i asked to resend the RFE they asked for my address which i gave and that hasn't come thru even after 3 weeks. Yeah INFOPASS might be helpful. I will try to get them. But if you think of any other possibilites please do post em.
Thanks jk,

Any reason to believe the USCIS has the wrong address?

Either way, I would make an INFOPASS appointment and go from there... see the USCIS.gov page for more info....

Yes it was filed by the lawyer and the lawyer does not have it as well.
Yes she did move to a different state, but the address on the file is our permanent address.

if her EAD was filed by lawyer then lawyer may have the RFE sent his address
if your wife filed EAD directly then your wife address may be wrong on the EAD forms that was submitted.
did your wife moved after filing I-485 or EAD application??

Yes it was filed by the lawyer and the lawyer does not have it as well.
Yes she did move to a different state, but the address on the file is our permanent address.

---------------did she wrote YOUR address on EAD form? did she move after filing EAd or after filing her I-485? did she check the copy of EAD form(that is with lawyer) she will know what address she provided on the EAD form.
when she moved after filing I-485 did she changed the address at the time of filing AR11 form or sent online form AR11

---------------did she wrote YOUR address on EAD form? did she move after filing EAd or after filing her I-485? did she check the copy of EAD form(that is with lawyer) she will know what address she provided on the EAD form.
when she moved after filing I-485 did she changed the address at the time of filing AR11 form or sent online form AR11

The Address on the file is correct. We did not file any AR11 since it was a temporary move for her

Same situation here

I have the same scenario with my wife;s EAD. It was filed in mid feb. On March 14, I get an email that an RFE was sent. Never seen that RFE.

S

I have the same scenario with my wife;s EAD. It was filed in mid feb. On March 14, I get an email that an RFE was sent. Never seen that RFE.

S

Did you call the USCIS to see whats the status of the RFE? After certain time they will re-issue the RFE. They did it for me and I still did not get the second one as well.

Some mail carriers are particular about having the name of residents written on the mailbox (Especially in Apartments). One of my friend had his mail delivery guy return the mail just because his spouse name was not put on the mailbox. Check if such a situation exists in your neighborhood.

Some mail carriers are particular about having the name of residents written on the mailbox (Especially in Apartments). One of my friend had his mail delivery guy return the mail just because his spouse name was not put on the mailbox. Check if such a situation exists in your neighborhood.

That is not a problem. We do get other emails on both our names

That is not a problem. We do get other emails on both our names

Guys,
Looks like i might be getting EAD for my spouse without even receiving the RFE letter. I have received an USCIS automated system yesterday the EAD card has been ordered yesterday. I Just don't understand how these people work. But anyways am glad and am looking forward to receive the card in a week.
Thanks for all your help!