RFE on 485 please help

elektra

Registered Users (C)
I was on H4 visa and used labor substitution last year to apply for greencard.
I got 140 approval 3 months back.At the time of application my lawyer has described my unemployment period as self employment. When i asked him why he said you are doing household work i.e taking caring of your family etc.It sound weird to me at that time and i told him to describe as unemployed but he did not change info on my 485 application. Now i have an RFE on 485 to show the proof of work authorization for self employment. Please help me how to handle this issue. My lawyer is still saying same selfemployment shi**.:mad:

Now i have an RFE on 485 to show the proof of work authorization for self employment. Please help me how to handle this issue. My lawyer is still saying same self employment shi**.:mad:

No kidding. What a moron.

See another attorney; you may need to fill out an affadavit where on the advise of so-called counsel you described your domestic chores as self-employment.

elektra
If you were on H4, what was the need for your attorney show period of unemployment, any way you did not had work authorization, this is totally disgusting on part of attorney, realcanadian has good advise, switch your case immediately to different competent attorney provide sworn affidavit about incorrect advise provided by previous attorney

Employment on an H4 visa is illegal, even if it is self employment, which results in income. People on H4 are not allowed to work and not allowed to get an SSN. By claiming self employment while you are on an H4 visa, the attorney has shown his incompetence.

Please seek the help of a competent attorney asap.

Good luck.

Hi
How is that possible
How did you apply for AOS using sub labor while you are on H4 in employment based GC category?

I thought H4 can only be added as Beneficiary for an existing application and cannot be primary since they are not working

-----------------------------------
EB2 Labor, 140 approved last year
Received EAD and AP last month
FP on Sep 15

Hi
How is that possible
How did you apply for AOS using sub labor while you are on H4 in employment based GC category?

I thought H4 can only be added as Beneficiary for an existing application and cannot be primary since they are not working

-----------------------------------
EB2 Labor, 140 approved last year
Received EAD and AP last month
FP on Sep 15
Ramesh_1
this is a future employment, he or she got substitute labor filed I140& 485 and intends to work once her I14-& I-485 approves