Rfe-nsc!!

I have a quick question. I am planning to apply for EB1-OR with a permanent job offer from a company. My employer wants me to start immediately. Will USCIS give me EAD after submitting the application? BTW, I am from India (I don't if that matters).
Thanks

nanodude said:
I have a quick question. I am planning to apply for EB1-OR with a permanent job offer from a company. My employer wants me to start immediately. Will USCIS give me EAD after submitting the application? BTW, I am from India (I don't if that matters).
Thanks
i have quick answer........if you apply today you won't be able to file I-485 and so is EAD. wait for VISA bulettin to say that your dates are current then you can file .....and expect EAD in 60-90 days!

to nanodude

Nanodude-keep all ur paperwork ready-by the time u are ready to file(based on this month`s visa bulletin) it probably will be October 2006 when India EB1 will eb current.File ur acse then and u can file 485 concurrent and get EAD soon.
The only other possibilty is if the HOuse-senate conference accepts the senate version -then u can file 485/EAD application even before the dates are current-but nobody knows what will happen there