RFE from VSC

Got RFE to confirm if the petition was for eb3

HI All
Did anyone get these kind of an RFE. The RFE was just a letter saying to indicate if the case was EB3 or EB2. I got the RFE yesterday and My lawyer sent it out today. any one who knows about these kind of an RFE please help.

thanx

IT usually takes three to four weeks for RFEs at VSC

I know two of my friends who got RFEs from VSC.

1. for educational evaluation.. he got his RFE approved in two weeks from the time his RFE was sent. directly got the mssg that ur case has been approved after two weeks.

2. for company financials, tax returns etc.. he got his RFE approved in three weeks from the time the RFE info was sent. His AVM got updted to saying information was recd on xx dt and in two days his case was approved.

VSC is quite un predictable. so keep ur fingers crossed and wishing that ur case would be approved.

Pls give me the dates

Hi sniyer, Tks for the reply. Could you pls give the following dates for 1) Education evaluation 2) Company financials (two sets of dates)

RFE date sent by INS:
RFE reply date sent back by your friend:
AVM updated date reflecting the receipt or the reply:
Approval date:

Pls be kind enough to get the two set of dates for Ed evaluation and Financials. My RFE is for Financials so at least get the above dates for financials. Here are my details.

RFE date sent by INS: 1/4/02 (from AVM)
RFE reply date sent back by your friend: 1/25/02 (at least the company says so)
AVM updated date reflecting the receipt or the reply: Not yet updated
Approval date: God knows

I am very anxious to know why the AVM has not been updated yet. Now I doubt whether the company truly sent the reply (7000+ employee company with a lousy HR department) or whether the reply got lost in the mail (was not sent via courier - Cheap company!). Tks again for your help. Sri.

Any RFEs from January approved?

Hi, Is there anyone who has a Jan RFE case approved? If so pls be kind enough to give the following details.

ND:
RD:
RFE date by the INS:
RFE reply date sent by you:
RFE reply receive date by INS(via AVM update):
AP:

Here are my details.

ND: 11/15/01
RD: 11/6/01
RFE date by the INS: 1/4/02
RFE reply date sent: 1/25/02 (at least the company says so)
RFE reply receive date by INS(via AVM update): AVM has not been updated yet, makes me worried.
AP: God knows!

Pls do post your details, I\'m now doubting, since the AVM was not update, whether my reply reached the INS at VSC. Tks. Sri

May be its the stupid lawyer who is delaying submitting papers. My lawyer is such a moran, he always

I will be resending the reply through courier........

Tks for the reply habib. I plan to get the financial statements form the company and resend via courier by next week. Do you think there may be a problem if INS receives the reply twice? Pls let me know. Tks. Sri.

I dont think its a problem.

anyway sri, what was the reason for rfe? financial documents? what document they wanted? how many employees in ur company?

Financial statements and want Ad posted in the company premisess

My company has 7000+ employees. My situation requires the company post my job\'s want ad in the company premisess before applying for I-140. They wanted a copy of this ad. Anyhow what is your RFE about?

Pls post when the AVM gets updated

Hi Nov17GC, could you pls post when the AVM gets updated at VSC? I sent a reply to a RFE about a month ago and the AVM has not been updated. I just want to know if VSC has abandoned updating the AVM for RFE reply of my reply did not reach VSC. I\'ve been trying to get the answer to this question for a while now, so pls do post once the AVM gets updated. Tks. Sri.

AVM updated for receipt of reply to RFE

Finally the AVM at VSC has been updated. It says the reply was received on 2/21/02 and will take about 150-240 days for approval. Details:

Service Center: VSC
RD: 11/6/01
ND: 11/15/01
RFE date sent by INS: 1/4/02
RFE reply date sent back by you: 1/25/01
RFE reply receive date by INS(from AVM): 2/21/02
AD: Hopefully soon.

Tks very much for everyone who replied. Sri.

Approved.........

Finally
RD - 11/6/01
ND - 11/15/01
RFE Sent Date (By INS) - 01/04/02
RFE Recieved Date - 01/10/02
RFE Reason - Company financials
RFE Sent Back Date - 02/21/02
Approved Date(AVM update) - 02/27/02 Hurray!...... Thank You God!..... You are kind!......

Congrats. Its seems approved on the same it received. Great news.

I sent my reply to RFE on 2/14/02.

RFE on 03/25/02

VSC to TSC transfer case received RFE sent on 03/25/02 no idea what the request is.
EB-3 RIR
PD 08/31/2001
RD 02/27/02
RFE 03/25/02

ezrre, Yours is VSC to TSC or TSC to VSC

Hi ezrre,

Is your case transferred from VSC to TSC?. Mine was transferred from
TSC to VSC on Feb 14th. VSC RD Feb 27th.
PD 08/99
RD TSC 10/22/01
ND TSC 11/15/01
RD VSC 02/27/02
AD: Hopefully soon

My labor was done in with BS + 5 years. But my lawyer applied
I-140 in EB3-RIR thinking that there won\'t any RFE.
I hope the same.