RFE from VSC

Appu123

Registered Users (C)
PD:9/1999.
i-140 ND 10/19/01
RFE : 1/16/2002.

for Experiance proof, W2 form for 2000 and 20001 company financial statement.

I am B.E. computer science with 8 years experience. My lawyer didn\'t submit papers to support 5 yers experience. I worked In Govt of India companies before comming to US (Like BEL, CMC all jobs purely software related). With the kind of rejections bit worried. Planning to send reply in the next two weeks. How much time normally it takes to get a decision on the reply.
thanks

No Title

I-140 EB2(BS+5)
RFE sent by INS on Dec 29, 2001
reason : Progressive Experience
Reply sent to INS on Jan 09, 2002(Along with Expert openion from an evaluation company)

Got the approcal notice on Feb 04, 2002
Hope this info helps

good luck!

140 is crusial stage for EB2. many people get RFE.

If you send all documents this time, you will get approval soon. I have seen many of my friends who applied in EB2 got RFE for degree evaluation, or experience. I dont know about company financial statements. Goodluck

No Title

thanks for your info. My layer will send the rply in the next two days. I surely let you guys after that.

How do we know that a reply to a REF was received by the INS?

Could any one tell me how to find out if the INS received the reply to the REF that the company sent. My company says that they sent the reply (to the REF) to the VSC two weeks ago. Yet the AVM has not been updated nor an acknowledgement mail has been received from the INS to the company. What is the time frame to expect a reply/AVM update? Anyone knowledgeable pls reply. Tks. Sri.

Even i have got an RFE... i still have not received the notice.

Where did u do the educational evaluation?

how much did it cost for doing that?

thanx-

which evaluation company did u get ur evaluation done?

Even i have got an RFE.. so i wanted info about the evaluation company? can u pls pass it along?

thanx

can u pls post the details of your response to ur RFE?

Even i have got an RFE.. still waiting for the mail.. can u pls post the details of ur response ?

thanks

how did u prove ur progressive work experience?

Any inputs would be of great help.. even i have got an RFE.. i need to get things ready..

thanx

RFE Reply, Did the INS at VSC receive it?

My company sent a reply to a RFE to VSC 3 weeks ago. The AVM has not been updated nor an ack letter been sent yet. Does any one know how long it is taking at VSC to acknowledge (AVM update or via mail) a reply to a RFE? Pls let me know. Tks. Sri.

Any RFE cases approved?

Hi, Is there anyone out there who has the RFE cases approved/pending from VSC in the last month? Please post the details as below.

RD:
ND:
RFE date sent by INS:
RFE reply date sent back by you:
RFE reply receive date by INS(Pls also indicate how you came to know of this date, through AVM or ack mail from INS):
AD:

If anyone out there post this, it will help all of us who are anxiously waiting the result to the reply we\'ve sent for a RFE sent by VSC. Tks very much. Sri.

Request for good Educational Evaluator

Hi guys.

I got a RFE for my Educational Evaluation, I need a good Educational Evaluator, you know what I mean.

I appreciate, if you could email me directly to skarra@hotmail.com

Thanks
bsk

need a good Educational Evaluator

Hi guys.

I got a RFE for my Educational Evaluation, I need a good Educational Evaluator, you know what I mean.

I appreciate, if you could email me directly to skarra@hotmail.com

Thanks
bsk

Any RFE cases approved?

Any kind soul out there! Can you post your details if you recently got your I-140 RFE case approved. Tks a million! I have a pending I-140 RFE case to be approved at VSC. I sent my reply to the RFE almost a month ago and yet the AVM has not been updated. Now I\'m wondering if the VSC received the reply. If there is anyone out there with a similar situation pls post your details. Tks again. Sri.