RFE for my H-1B

azpirant21

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I have a Bachelors in English with a PG Diploma in Business Administration and 2 years of Work Experience as an Oracle Programmer. I am on a H-4 visa now and trying to get my H-1 thro' a company that has 3 employees now.

My lawyer has got an RFE for my case asking evidence for the following. And we have no clue as to how to proceed. Has anyone experienced the same, can you please direct me? Thank you in advance.

RFE questions.

1. Submit evidence that a bachelors degree is normally the minimum requirement for entry into Financial Analyst

2. Provide evidence that a degree is required in parallel positions about similar organizations with 3 employees.

This one I consider crazy, where am I going to be able to get this????

Finally, asking to provide the employers organization chart to show where this position will fit in and to show proof of advertisements, that is not there.

Any insight that you can give will be of great help to me ...

Thank you so much in advance.

azpirant21 said:
Hello,

I have a Bachelors in English with a PG Diploma in Business Administration and 2 years of Work Experience as an Oracle Programmer. I am on a H-4 visa now and trying to get my H-1 thro' a company that has 3 employees now.

My lawyer has got an RFE for my case asking evidence for the following. And we have no clue as to how to proceed. Has anyone experienced the same, can you please direct me? Thank you in advance.

RFE questions.

1. Submit evidence that a bachelors degree is normally the minimum requirement for entry into Financial Analyst

2. Provide evidence that a degree is required in parallel positions about similar organizations with 3 employees.

This one I consider crazy, where am I going to be able to get this????

Finally, asking to provide the employers organization chart to show where this position will fit in and to show proof of advertisements, that is not there.

Any insight that you can give will be of great help to me ...

Thank you so much in advance.

What was the job offered to you through this H1b and its title.?
Can you tell what is the job titles of your peers in that company?
This is not at all crazy. First Post answer to above Q?

Great Guru, thank you for responding.

I was working as a Financial Analyst back in India (using Oracle Applications and coordinating between auditors /Finance users and programmers about the kind of reports that Finance users would require in Oracle Applications & using Developer 2000).

Out here, my employer has filed for a H-1B with the title of Financial Analyst.

I am beginning to feel that my attorney must have mentioned software or Oracle Applications somewhere in the H-1B application. But as of now, clueless.

Thank you, kindly.

In response to your other question, about the title of Peers in the company - I am probably the only Financial Analyst, but I don't know for sure. IF you feel it is important, I can find it out.

azpirant21 said:
Great Guru, thank you for responding.

I was working as a Financial Analyst back in India (using Oracle Applications and coordinating between auditors /Finance users and programmers about the kind of reports that Finance users would require in Oracle Applications & using Developer 2000).

Out here, my employer has filed for a H-1B with the title of Financial Analyst.

I am beginning to feel that my attorney must have mentioned software or Oracle Applications somewhere in the H-1B application. But as of now, clueless.

Thank you, kindly.

Your attorney would have avoided all those things by simply putting you the job title Analyst/Prog or simply System Analyst (Business Analyst).
Financial Analyst is very generic any body holding certificate after high scholl graduation in US can do that kind of job, unless it is a senior position. Since you must be having somce training certificate in Oracle Apps (Financials - GL, AP,AR, FA, some times PO,OE, INV etc), as a functional consultant you will qualify for System Analyst.

This certificate will be helpful since you have non technical BS degree (English Lit).

If your peers just clerical positions then you have to give those details to attoney to write a detailed letter.