RFE for Birth Certificate for I-130 and I-485(Mother)

citizends

Registered Users (C)
I received RFE for Birth Certificate for I-130(Sponsher) and I-485(Mother). I send just 2 Affidavit for myself and 1 Affidavit for my mother. How many Affadavit do I need to send for my mother?

In reply to RFE I'm sending myself Non-Avavalibity and same 2 Affidavit.
for my mother I'm sending Non-Avavalibity and same 1 Affidavit.

Do I need to send 2 Affidavit for my mother?

You need 2 affidavits and one non availability for your mother. They are insisting on this. They are not accepting school leaving certificate, passport issued by the government etc. Atleast in your case, you got an RFE before hand, we had to wait till the interview to know baout this and we are still waiting for a decision to be made. :( Get 2 affidavits for your mom.

I received RFE for Birth Certificate for I-130(Sponsher) and I-485(Mother). I send just 2 Affidavit for myself and 1 Affidavit for my mother. How many Affadavit do I need to send for my mother?

In reply to RFE I'm sending myself Non-Avavalibity and same 2 Affidavit.
for my mother I'm sending Non-Avavalibity and same 1 Affidavit.

Do I need to send 2 Affidavit for my mother?

If you were born after 1969 you should get the birth certificate from the local municipal office. Non Availability of Birth certificate is for people who were born before 1969,
what did you use for your GC and Citizenship as proof for your Birth? You should have some kind of proof of birth?
For your mother, Non Availability of Birth Certificate and 2 affidavits, preferabilly taken atleast 2ys back, for 2 people older to her. and the Rashen card showing her DOB as a secounday evidense. your mom shold be good. But 2 affidavits are required.
It all depends on th IO , if you are lucky you will get through.

You need 2 affidavits and one non availability for your mother. They are insisting on this. They are not accepting school leaving certificate, passport issued by the government etc. Atleast in your case, you got an RFE before hand, we had to wait till the interview to know baout this and we are still waiting for a decision to be made. :( Get 2 affidavits for your mom.

If only one older person than mom is available, in such case what need to be done. Any advice.

If only one older person than mom is available, in such case what need to be done. Any advice.

Find somebody, from your side, from your in laws side, in laws' inlaws side. They just need the paperwork to be present in the file. I don't think they'll cross verify the relationship between the person and your mom. Any neighbors perhaps?

my mother did not have birth cert. she got a non-availability cert from municipal corporation and 1 affidavit from older brother (both her parents being dead) and that was enough.
i think the affidavit(s) are supposed to be from individuals who actually were present/in close contact with the person. so they need to be older. it is (i think) better if they are immediate relative rather than in-law.
although many sites said 2 affidavits, just the 1 worked for my mother for consular processing.

my mother did not have birth cert. she got a non-availability cert from municipal corporation and 1 affidavit from older brother (both her parents being dead) and that was enough.
i think the affidavit(s) are supposed to be from individuals who actually were present/in close contact with the person. so they need to be older. it is (i think) better if they are immediate relative rather than in-law.
although many sites said 2 affidavits, just the 1 worked for my mother for consular processing.

When and where?