Rfe Cases Track Here.

How did you know?

How did you come to know that the INS had received the RFE reply on 01/08/02? Was it the AVM or you got a reply mail form the INS? Also was your service center VSC? Pls let me know, Tks. Sri.

How did you reply?I mean the method of reply.

Jay,
Thanks for the reply. I wanted to know how did you reply the RFE.
Did you submitt new experience letters? Or did you just replied to the RFE without evidence. The reason why I am asking this foolish question is \'It is very difficult to get the experience letters from your previous employers in the PROGRESSIVE format.
So please let me know the method in which you replied it.
Many Thanks.
shish

REF Cases how long ?

Does anyone know how long NSC is taking to approve REF cases ?

RFE Date 01/15
Reply Recevied by INS : 02/06

I-140 Approved on Feb 8th after RFE

Finally,

A sigh of relief. My I-140 petition has been approved after 14 long months. Thanks all for the support in this forum. See u all in I-485 forum.

Congratulations, Did INS respond to your RFE?

Hi HHH, After replying to the RFE how did you know that the RFE was received by the INS? Did INS update the AVM or did they mail you an ack notice? Either way how long did it take from you sending the reply and the INS responding? Or did the INS just send you the Approval, and if so how long did it take between you sending the reply and the INS sending the Approval? Pls let me know since I am waiting for the reply to my RFE. Pls also indicate which service center (eg VSC). Tks. Sri.

How did you know?

Hi hydap, How did you know the reply was received by the INS on 02/06? Did they update the AVM or send an ack mail for your reply? Pls let me know as I am waiting for a reply (to a RFE) send to VSC. Tks. Sri.

hi scoomara

My attorney send reply to INS on 02/01/02, I checked AVM on 02/08/02 and it says they received my reply on 02/06.

Which service center?

Hi hydap, Tks for the reply. Which service center are you dealing with? I am at VSC and my company sent the reply on 01/25/02 but the AVM has not been updated. I need to know if VSC is having a delay. If you sent yours to VSC then I have a problem since I sent my reply before you and the AVM has not been updated yet. So pls let me know. Tks again for the reply. Sri.

No Title

Nov 23, 2001 FRE case approved on 2/12/02. VSC. Successor in interest case.

Congratulations, Details please.

When did you send in your RFE? How did you come to know that the the INS (at VCS) had received your reply? I have been asking this question from many people in this forum, so far no answer. Please be kind and answer this question at your earliest. Also give the following details.

RD:
ND:
RFE Date sent by the INS:
RFE reply Date sent by you to the INS:
RFE reply received Date by the INS (AVM update date or ack mail receive date, pls indicate how you came to know):

Also please please let me know how you came to know that the INS had received the reply. Was the AVM updated or did you receive an ack mail from the INS? My company says that they sent the reply on 1/25/02 yet the AVM at VSC has not been updated nor an ack mail been received by the company. When I called VSC they refuse to speak to me. Anyhow pls help this anxious sole. Tks in advance. Sri.

NSC RFE

Hi Sri:

I see you have been asking this question quite a lot. Hopefully my details will help you somewhat.

ND: 10/25/01
RFE Date sent by the INS: 12/19/01
RFE reply received Date by the INS (AVM update date or ack mail receive date, pls indicate how you came to know): 01/08/02
AVM update says received on this date. As far as I know, there is never an ack mail for an RFE.

AD: ???

This is at NSC for EB1. Hope this helps.

Tks for the details.........

Hi nsclongrfe, Tks again. My service center is VSC, may be they haven\'t got around updating the AVM. If that is the case I\'m willing to live with it (guess I have no other choice!). But I work for a big company (7000+ employees) and questioning to HR if they really sent the reply or the chance of it not reaching INS is not considered right. The reply to the RFE has to reach VSC before 3/31/02. Hope I get the approval by then. I guess for now I have no other way of knowing if the INS received the reply to the RFE. If there is any one like me at VSC pls reply. Tks. Sril

No Title

RD: Feb. 2 2001
ND: Feb. 4 2001
RFE sent by INS: Sep. 4 2001
RFE sent to INS: Nov. 15 2001
RFE received by INS Do not know
RFE updated as recevied by AVM: Nov 23 2001

To know if INS has received your response to RFE just dial your original EAC number it will change to \'on xxx we have received your response to .....\' if they receivied your response.
When I called INS once asking for information about my response, the officer refuse to tell me anything as well. You may want to have your attorney or your company to call, because they are the petitioner not you.
Hope it helps.

Any RFE cases approved?

Hi, Is there anyone out there who has the RFE cases approved/pending in the last month? Please post the details as below.

Service Center:
RD:
ND:
RFE date sent by INS:
RFE reply date sent back by you:
RFE reply receive date by INS(Pls also indicate how you came to know of this date, through AVM or ack mail from INS):
AD:

If anyone out there posts this info, it will help all of us who are anxiously waiting the result to the reply we\'ve sent for a RFE sent by INS. Tks very much. Sri.

RFE approved 2/8/02 from TSC

I-140 filed: 12/00
RFE: 11/27/01 sent by INS
RFE: Replied to: 12/14/01
RFE: recvd. by INS: 1/22/02
AD: 2/8/02

Finally, its DONE: Took over 14 months for I-140 approval. See u all in 485 board.

By the way fortunately AVM was updated on 2/11/02.

AVM updated for receipt of reply to RFE

Finally the AVM at VSC has been updated. It says the reply was received on 2/21/02 and will take about 150-240 days for approval. Details:

Service Center: VSC
RD: 11/6/01
ND: 11/15/01
RFE date sent by INS: 1/4/02
RFE reply date sent back by you: 1/25/01
RFE reply receive date by INS(from AVM): 2/21/02
AD: Hopefully soon.

Tks very much for everyone who replied. Sri.