RFE at last

double_jeopardy

Registered Users (C)
expecting the same old message I started my morning routine
of checking my case status online(1st thing I do after logging in)
I was surprised to see the message changing to
"On September 11, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed ."
This is the first time it has changed since Jan ,02
I will keep u guys updated on details once I receive the RFE.
-DJ
RD JAN 03,2002
ND JAN 08,2002
FP OCT 24,2002
AD ?

Hmmm RFE eh ?

Congrats !!!

Hmm... Congrats [ the word ] ... It doesn't sound right .... but ... atleast you are sure that your case has been noticed and taken up for processing ..... after a long time.....

See my frustration..... we are forced to say congrats when queried ....Hmm.. what a day ... what a day ....

Hope you get approved immediately after you clear the RFE.....

- Jha:confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: :( :(

Thanks buddy.
I completely understand you.
Matter of fact I was mentioning very same words to a friend of mine who had got RFE.
I have been following this site for long enough, there was a time
people used to hate RFE's(good old times) and other will console them that it is no big deal but now it is other way around.
Hope mine is for employment letter or something simple like that.

At the brighter side, you know that your file is touched by BCIS. Looks like RFE is common these days.

RFE

Yes, don't expect direct approval unless you're very very lucky. I'm not expecting direct approval. I'm waiting for RFE.

Congratulations!!!!!

In a way you are lucky. Your first FP was done on Oct 24, 2002 so your finger prints are still valid. Probably you'll get approved as soon as your RFE has been answered.

My RD and ND are smae like yours. I got an RFE on Aug 19, the reply to it was received by BCIS on Sep 3. My first FP was done on Mar 14, 2002. So I got the second FP notice. It just adds up another three weeks to already badly delayed process.
:mad:

One of my freinds who also works for the same company also has the same RD and ND dates. All of our processes right from the labor are happening together. He too got an RFE on Aug 19, BCIS received it on Sep 3. His first FP was also done on March 14, 2002 but somehow he didn't receive the second FP notice. Does this mean the figer prints do not expire for all after a certain period of time? Both of our FPs were done electronically in two different states though.

My FP notice was mailed to me directly and a courtesy copy was also sent to the lawyer also.

Good news!! Congrats, double jeopardy. At least they are still working.

Interesting gc-howlong mentioned not everyone receives second FP request. Did your friend get approved? IF not, then it means nothing... Maybe they will eventually pick that up. Consider yourself lucky to get the request, then...

Do you think that the end of fiscal year will result in faster processing by INS ...BCIS...or whatever...?

Mugdha.

Don't even try to predict. That way if they do not meet your expectation, you will be frustrated.

I think we should rename this group to " EAD/AP issues at NSC".
Because that all we end up doing, with these ludicrous delays.

Got RFE too.

Finally got an RFE for self and spouse.. RFE was raised on Sept 12 2003.. Got information from lawyer about RFE today..

RFE Details
Self - Employment
Spouse - Proof of marriage

RFE for Spouse Document Suggestions

Folks,
Any one who have got RFE for their spouse, can you share the documents you have had sumitted as proof other than the one's listed in the RFE letter....?

Hi everyone,

Usually, I want to know, what documents BCIS will ask in RFE? such as: job offer letter, certificate of marriage, tax forms (up to how many years ?), w-2 ...., as I know there is only one month for you to answer the RFE.

many thanks, and have a nice weekend.
urch

Spouse RFE details..

My lawyer sent me the following details regarding my wife's RFE

The RFE for your wife is asking for evidence of a valid marital relationship. We need to submit one of the following:

*documentation showing joint ownership of property
*lease showing joint tenancy
*financial documents such as bank statements, tax returns, credit records
*birth certificates of children born to you and your wife
* medical or life insurance evidence that identifies you and your wife in the same plan.

These are the docs he has requested for .. I have not seen the RFE so not sure what BCIS has asked for..

Today I also got our second fingerprint notices.. The dates on the FP notice indicates that it was sent couple of days after the RFE was raised..

waiting and hoping for the best....

Hi waiting02,

How many years leases, bank statements and
tax returns BCIS asked? it looks we need
keep so many staffs...

Thanks for your information in advance
Urch