RFE- 140 - Please Help

sreeram143

Registered Users (C)
Unlucky for me -- I -140

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This afternoon , I got a mail from Lawyer about RFE.

I donot know what my lawyer did? The USCIS officer asked every thing

1. abilitytopay the wage/proferred

2. 2002 ad 2003 tax reports

3. Job offer letter for me -- employement verification

4. submit letters from past employers verifying previous Programmer/Analyst employment of atleast( two years)

I left the company in 2000 and joined my current company.. I donot have

any relations with my old company? who will give the verification letter for me. !!!! Can I Submit Notice of Affidavit from my co-worker?If possible could you let me know the format?

( Guys/United Nations please suggest me..)

5.Transcripts of My B.S Degree . I did BS in Electronics Engineering

6. Educational Evaluation?

What else..the officer asked every thing? I am very unlucky guy in the world.

I lost the hope.. ? I donot know what to do?

Please advise me..

EB3 - INDIA - PD - May 2002

2EAD's Approved.

1 AdvanceParole Approved

FP Done on 12/07/2004

I - 140 RFE 1/20/2005

Try to get a letter from your colleague verifying your employment. You should be ok. Don't loose hope man. Keep fighting and you will succeed! Good luck.

First of all, do not loose hope.
Looks like your lawyer just submitted a bare I-140, without any supporting documents, or these supporting documents went missing from your file. Anyway, you can still fulfill all that is requested.

>>1. abilitytopay the wage/proferred
What was the proferred wage on LC and how much did you get paid. What is the PD of LC. Go thru the following thread:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=137088

>>2. 2002 ad 2003 tax reports
Need to come from your sponsering employer.

>>3. Job offer letter for me -- employement verification
Should be easy.

>>4. submit letters from past employers verifying previous Programmer/Analyst employment of atleast( two years)
Yes, if you do not have letter from the employer, you can submit co-workers affidavits.

>>5.Transcripts of My B.S Degree . I did BS in Electronics Engineering
>>6. Educational Evaluation?
If your certificates/degree is printed in english, then the copy of degree, mark sheets and evaluation from Trustforte should do.

Most important is that do not loose hope. Read my post #1301 in the ability to pay thread mentioned above and you will come to know why I am saying so.

Best of Luck!

Hi Eric and Sree,

Thanks for your replies.. I hope I will get I -140 approve..

Preparing documents.. I will let you guys know..

Thanks for the support

erics,
i am also in process of applying 140, and before hand i took employment verification letters from prev employers stating dateof employment and title.

now my lawyer says i should ask them to include job desc also.

doyou guys knows that if i should go ahead with employ verification letter that i already have or should again approach employers for new ones with job desc.

I have 4 yrs of us experience, so have to contact 4 employers

thanks

dimpi said:
erics,
i am also in process of applying 140, and before hand i took employment verification letters from prev employers stating dateof employment and title.

now my lawyer says i should ask them to include job desc also.

doyou guys knows that if i should go ahead with employ verification letter that i already have or should again approach employers for new ones with job desc.

I have 4 yrs of us experience, so have to contact 4 employers

thanks

The employment letter from your employer should also contain your job responsibilities. Just writing that Mr. X was employed with us as a programmer/analyst (P/A) from date1 to date2 does not tell USCIS that you were actually doing the work of a P/A. The job titles are given by the employer and does not mean much to USCIS. So I will recommend you get job letters with job desc/resp.

Hi,

My lawyer has filed my I-140 / I-485 concurrently with CSC in Nov 2004 under EB2 category and RD or ND is Nov 10, 2004. I have completed the FP on Dec 31, 2004, and the review was updated in USCIS web site. Lawyer received the RFE for I-140 on 26-Jan-2005 requesting for the following and my lawyer mailed the same on 02-Feb-2005. In the meantime I got my Advance Parole on Jan 28, 2005. But no update after that from my lawyer and from USCIS web site. Be confident Sreeram.

1. Transcripts of My Bachelors and Masters Degree
2. Educational Evaluation
3. W2 starting from my Priority date ( May 2002)

-Srika