Revalidation Time @ St. Louis

I think it is two days

you send the fax to them.you can find the format of the fax form on travel.state.gov website.

There is no way u can find the status

I sent afax request today to return pass port back. lets see how long it takes

I\'m going to India 10/28. I\'ll keep posted.

any experience with stamping at Mumbai after the attacks ?

Hi does any have any stamping experience at Mumbai after the attacks which they might want to share. I am visiting India in the 2nd week of Nov. and would like to know if any more documents are required than before, and also if there are any delays in the drop-box process.

Thanks

Recd DOS - Sept 11, Recd here Oct 16.

My friend had sent his PP for L1 stampimg and were recd at DOS on Sept 11, (Black Tuesday), and he got them back the day before.

Could there be a difference in attitude between H1 and L1.

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my passport back after revalidation today. Had fedexed it on Aug28th. I needed my passport as an ID for doing my finger printing for GC tomorrow..

Thanks all

WHAT IS GOING ON

SOMEBODY IS GETTING MUCH FASTER THAN OTHERS.
I SAW POST SOME BODY SENT ON SEPT\'11 AND GOT IT ON OCT\'16
WHILE MANY OTHERS DID NOT GET EVEN SENDING IN AUG END.

ANY BODY KNOWS WHAT WOULD BE THE REASON.

Visa on passport expired!

Wow!.. I never gave a thought assuming, to get my Visa revalidated on passport the next time I visit India. Now, we decided to get Visa revalidated here in US, but my visa stamping expired in May 2000 and employer has changed since then. H1 is valid till 2003 May.

I read on http://www.travel.state.gov/hlop.html, it says "or has not been expired for more than one year" which obviously is.

Any suggestions ? I called my company lawyer(she\'s on vacation till next Tuesday) so have to wait, but if any one of you can throw some light, I really appreciate it.

Thanks
-G

Nope. I faxed my rquest to return my passport on 10/17 again on 10/18 & 101/19

too. And I\'m watching the fedex return tracking no. So far no luck. I\'m tensed. Supposed to travel from here on 10/28. Keeping my fingers crossed........

I think you cannot get revaldiate here in USA if u\'r VISA stamp in your passport expired for mor

you mentioned it expired in May 2000 , so you cannot get revalidate in USA.

Contact your laywer for final advcie

485filer, can u paste the contents of the letter that u faxed to them.

I am also thinking of getting back my PP. I am travelling End of Nov, but I need my PP for some other clearences.
ineedgc