Rescheduling Fingerprinting

jsingh31

Registered Users (C)
Does anybody have any insights into how long it takes to get another date if one asks to have the original Fingerprinting date rescheduled ?

My original date was Feb 13th, 2009. I had to be out of the country on business that date so have asked the Newark / Elizabeth (New Jersey) office on Feb 10th to reschedule and haven't heard back since. I wasn't aware that I could have walked-in earlier that Feb 13th.

Anybody with a similar experience...rescheduled fingerprinting ?

Thx

The thing is that I sent the original FP notice back to the USCIS as per their requirement when requesting a rescheduling. Will they let me do FP walk-in without the FP notice ?

You can always schedule an Infopass and request a reprint of the FP appointment and then do a walk in. Just tell them know you misplaced the original FP letter and were looking to do a walk in instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Bobsmyth ! Went to the ASC in Elizabeth, NJ today with photocopies of the FP notice. They were very helpful and accomodating and took the fingerprints within 10 minutes.

Thanks Bobsmyth ! Went to the ASC in Elizabeth, NJ today with photocopies of the FP notice. They were very helpful and accomodating and took the fingerprints within 10 minutes.
How do you get your photocopy of the FP notice? I want to have it too!!! I sent it for rescheduling request:(

I had made photocopies before I sent the originals back to USCIS for rescheduling. Those came in handy.

You can still try to get an infopass appointment and ask for a reprint. Worth a shot atleast.