Request for people in the 2003 I-140 / I-485 tracker

ETA-GC

Registered Users (C)
Hey all.

If your case information is in the 2003 I-140 / I-485 tracker and your I-485 has been approved (or was transferred / RFE sent) but you haven't posted the details, could you please post them here and I'll update the tracker?

We've been trying to keep the tracker up to date so those of us who aren't yet approved can try to get an idea of when our cases might be processed. The more up-to-date the tracker is the better :).

If you want, you can check your case in the copy of the latest tracker that I included below. The tracker thread is at http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=979692#post979692 (this is the tracker that was started in the VSC I-140 forum and it's now being used to track I-485 approvals also).

Note: most of the people who have posted their approval details (e.g. in this I-485 forum or in the tracker thread) are probably up to date but feel free to check if you aren't sure.

If your case needs to be updated we really just need the name that you used and the I-485 approval date, but I'll also enter the I-140 approval date and FP date if you give those.

Thanks!

ETA

MD_Rockville said:
Can this co-exists in 485 forum as well ? As a sticky post on the top.

Ideally, we'd be able to post a thread which links to the actual tracker thread but I don't think the moderators have been able to find a way to do this...

The next best thing would probably be to have a sticky, locked thread in this forum which points to that tracker. We have one in the I-485 tracker forum but that forum isn't used much except for the sampling scanning thread and a couple others so I don't know how many people know about it...

ETA

I do not want to touch excel file myself, afraid to do it wrong... some time ago I asked to include my info but looks like I am not there (maybe not right place for me?)
anyway, would appreciate including my info into right track...
I am NIW I-140 (E2??), separate filer, see signature for details..
Thanks!!!