request for additional evidence or info

alesiany

Registered Users (C)
I just received an e-mail form USCIS saying that they are requesting add. evidence or info. What could it be? I received asylum in 2001, I-485 in 2002, FGP in August 2004. I am not sure what to expect, more to it I am moving to a different state in a week. What should I expect???

Last edited by a moderator:
alesiany said:
I just received an e-mail form USCIS saying that they are requesting add. evidence or info. What could it be? I received asylum in 2001, I-485 in 2002, FGP in August 2004. I am not sure what to expect, more to it I am moving to a different state in a week. What should I expect???

You will get a letter usually asking for RFI that request medical exam (I593 and supplement) and G325A.

The letter will arrive in week or so.

alesiany said:
Is it another one. I submitted one together with my I-485 initially?

If you submitted medical exam before, you may need to get a copy from your doctor. And you also need to update your G325A.

alesiany said:
Please give us which month you applied for 485.

I got the same email today. I did submit revised bio form but no medicals since i did them when I applied for I-485. I wonder if they are getting stuck on the medicals. In the RFI it did say do not suubmit medicals if you already have.

What do you guys think?

On another note a good bud of mine got approved on Thursday, He got 3 emails:

1. "On August 17, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."
2."Current Status: This case has been approved. On August 18, 2005, an approval notice was mailed."
3."On August 20, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her"

He is in L.A. and got in his regular mail 2 identical approval notices and his card today. Seems like the guys @INS are working hard to meet that end of fiscal year. I hope things do not slow down after that.

RD Aprox 06/01
FP1 June 04
RFI June 24, 2005
RFI REcieved July 6, 2005
BIO Aug 2005
RFI 2 - Aug 23, 2005

niki_bb said:
I got the same email today. I did submit revised bio form but no medicals since i did them when I applied for I-485. I wonder if they are getting stuck on the medicals. In the RFI it did say do not suubmit medicals if you already have.

What do you guys think?

On another note a good bud of mine got approved on Thursday, He got 3 emails:

1. "On August 17, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."
2."Current Status: This case has been approved. On August 18, 2005, an approval notice was mailed."
3."On August 20, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her"

He is in L.A. and got in his regular mail 2 identical approval notices and his card today. Seems like the guys @INS are working hard to meet that end of fiscal year. I hope things do not slow down after that.

RD Aprox 06/01
FP1 June 04
RFI June 24, 2005
RFI REcieved July 6, 2005
BIO Aug 2005
RFI 2 - Aug 23, 2005[/QUOTE
niki_bb said:
Could you please tell us your friend's timeline? And which end of fiscal year, 2001? Thanks.

niki_bb

Could you please post here what did they ask for in RFE after you receive it?
I did the same thing on RFI (did not resubmit medicals) and was wondering if they ask for it again or not.

Thanks,
L.

Where do I get I693 and supplement from? And what is supplements by the way, cause I actually found the I 693 and downloaded from uscis web site , but saw nothing about supplements? Anyone please...

ign82 said:
Where do I get I693 and supplement from? And what is supplements by the way, cause I actually found the I 693 and downloaded from uscis web site , but saw nothing about supplements? Anyone please...

The immigration doctor will give you one. Be sure to ask it in case of ingoring it by doctor.

I finally received request for initial evidence asking for medical exam and update of G-325a. I am not sure if I have to go to the doctor and resubmit a fresh med. exam, since I mailed one originally. The letter says if INS is not able to locate it, the application will be denied. Should I just do it again so there are no problems???
And also, I am moving. Will the change of address with INS slow the process down?
Thanks in advance

asylum: 06/2001
ND: 08/2002
FGP: 08/2004
RFE: 08/2005

alesiany said:
I finally received request for initial evidence asking for medical exam and update of G-325a. I am not sure if I have to go to the doctor and resubmit a fresh med. exam, since I mailed one originally. The letter says if INS is not able to locate it, the application will be denied. Should I just do it again so there are no problems???
And also, I am moving. Will the change of address with INS slow the process down?
Thanks in advance

asylum: 06/2001
ND: 08/2002
FGP: 08/2004
RFE: 08/2005

just do it as they request

if u are moving, update your address ASAP, i think it should not slow your case down unless they cannt find u

Accountant, you are not giving a valid advise. 12 month rule does not apply to asylees, so the medicals do not expire. You can redo them of course just to be on the safe side, but you are not required to do that.