Report EB1 related I-485 approval here

Never knew there were so many EB1 cases still waiting. Not many EB1 approvals recently. I hope we have better luck this month.
Is there a quota limit for EB cases. In that case with so many EB3 cases getting approved they sure are going to run out of it. So will we see more action in the EB1 and EB2 category? I've got nothing against the EB3 cases (actually I feel happy that the CIS is approving cases based on PD and RD.

hmm

Unless some of your Name Checks are still pending, you (EB1 folks) are right candidates for filing WOM.

Years have passed by before giving adequate consideration for your cases. As per the visa bulletin you should get the first preference for visa number allocation

see excerpts:

EMPLOYMENT-BASED PREFERENCES

First : Priority Workers: 28.6% of the worldwide employment-based preference level, plus any numbers not required for fourth and fifth preferences.

Second : Members of the Professions Holding Advanced Degrees or Persons of Exceptional Ability: 28.6% of the worldwide employment-based preference level, plus any numbers not required by first preference.

Third : Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Other Workers: 28.6% of the worldwide level, plus any numbers not required by first and second preferences, not more than 10,000 of which to "Other Workers".

Fourth : Certain Special Immigrants: 7.1% of the worldwide level.

Fifth : Employment Creation: 7.1% of the worldwide level, not less than 3,000 of which reserved for investors in a targeted rural or high-unemployment area, and 3,000 set aside for investors in regional centers by Sec. 610 of P.L. 102-395.

See our signature

Eb1EA
I140/O485 concurrent RD: 18 Dec 06
PD: current (at least till now:mad: not sure whats happenin with this recent chaos)
I140 AD: 01/11/07 (preimum)
FP: 02/24/07
AP EAD : Approved 5/1/07
I485:???

Has anyone in EB1 category called USCIS/gone to Infopass to find out whats happening to our cases...

See our signature

Has anyone in EB1 category called USCIS/gone to Infopass to find out whats happening to our cases...

I went to Infopass, last month, and found out that the name check was not cleared as of March 16 (the ND of my FP notice) ...don't have more info beyond that...am planning to go back around sept 16th (6 months from March 16th), because of this post..
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=256987

Regards
Pradeep

update

I have update
see signature
I will finally believe when I'll have it in my hand.