Reply from USCIS!!!

malsa,
you may get your approval mails tonight. some one mentioned that approval mails came in 2 days after the positive reply from csc.

Got response for my 485 inquiry from M.Bueno

Guys, can somebody please tell me what this means:

The I-485's at question have been assigned to an officer for review at this time. You should receive a transaction
notice within 30 days.

M. Bueno

I got this response for an inquiry about my 485, does anybody know what this means?

-RagsGC

Received approval emails

get_gc: as you said, I received approval emails last night. This is where it ends. Thanks. This is a wonderful forum.

malsa, Congratulations. Enjoy your freedom. What is the message in your approval. is it "new card ordered .."

I received my 485 approval email

Just wanted to share this good news with you all. I got my 485 approval email. My wife hasnt got it yet.

Thanks,
RagsGC.

ragsGC,

Congratulations. I wonder why your wife's case was not approved at the
same time.

Is yours EB2 or EB3?

Thanks,
nsi.

ragsGC said:
Just wanted to share this good news with you all. I got my 485 approval email. My wife hasnt got it yet.

Thanks,
RagsGC.

It is card ordered

get_gc: it was 'your case was approved ..' and then it got updated two days later to 'card was ordered and mailed ..' Thanks

Hi malsa,

When the message on the web got changed to "card was ordered and mailed...",
did you get e-mails again or was it just a change on the web case status page?

Thanks,
nsi.

malsa said:
get_gc: it was 'your case was approved ..' and then it got updated two days later to 'card was ordered and mailed ..' Thanks