Reply from USCIS!!!

kabish

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

I enquired abt my case status.Got email like this.

Visas are available at this time for your I-485 application. The I-485 will be pulled from the file room and forwarded to the monthly Processing shelf. The file will than be assigned to an officer for review. A decision or transaction should take place within 90 days.

M. Bueno

Is it a good sign??Anybody got mail reply like this got their GC approved??

Kabish

Looks Like you are in the approval List

Congrats Friend

Could you please send me the format of the letter that you send and email address. You can sent it to me for PM also.... I appreciate your help

thanks
Noor

Incase email sent through yahoo email account, does reply comes back to Inbox or directly to bulk folder ?
I sent enquiry on 02/25/2006 (sat) and did not received anything yet. Not sure if i had deleted from bulk folder by mistake incase it has come directly in bulk folder.

what is the from & message subject line states for any email from USCIS on status enquiry ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Noor,

FORMAT IS

Dear Officer,

My case is filed Concurrently on March 26th 2004.

Now in March 2006 Bulletin the dates moved for EB2 are 01Jan2002.My priority date is October 15 2001.I understand from your previous email all my secuirty checks are completed.Please review my case for adjudication.

Here are my details

Applicant Name:
Date of Birth:
I-485 Receipt no:
I-485 Receipt date:

Thanks & Regards

FOR BSAIN

I sent email through yahoo only.I got reply in Inbox

When did you send inquiry?

Hi Kabish,

Congratulations!

BTW, when did you send the inquiry to INS and when did you get email reply?

Thanks,
h1ca

How did you know that your security check is completed.

Hi Kabish,

How can you find out your security check status? Did you use any help from Senator or Congressman?

Thanks,
-Qdot

kabish said:
Hi Noor,

FORMAT IS

Dear Officer,

My case is filed Concurrently on March 26th 2004.

Now in March 2006 Bulletin the dates moved for EB2 are 01Jan2002.My priority date is October 15 2001.I understand from your previous email all my secuirty checks are completed.Please review my case for adjudication.

Here are my details

Applicant Name:
Date of Birth:
I-485 Receipt no:
I-485 Receipt date:

Thanks & Regards

FOR BSAIN

I sent email through yahoo only.I got reply in Inbox

Hi Kabish,

I want to know this as well. I sent an enquiry on March 06 and haven't heard from USCIS. My AP and EAD are going to expire soon and my lawyer has asked me whether I would like to renew. Apparently they are not in hurry helping me get my GC...

Thanks!
h1ca said:
Hi Kabish,

Congratulations!

BTW, when did you send the inquiry to INS and when did you get email reply?

Thanks,
h1ca

Hi

H1ca,

I sent a mail on March 3rd 2006.I got a reply on March 8 2006.

qdotlu

I just asked in email abt my namecheck is cleared or not.They replied all security checks are completed.

musicbox2000

I got my 3rd EAD/AP approved last week only.U better apply and get it.

kabish said:
Hi Guys,

Visas are available at this time for your I-485 application. The I-485 will be pulled from the file room and forwarded to the monthly Processing shelf. The file will than be assigned to an officer for review. A decision or transaction should take place within 90 days.

M. Bueno

Kabish

Kabish,

I got the same reply yesterday. I sent the email enquiry on March 2nd. My PD became current on March 1st. Lot of people have said that this is good news and we should recieve our approvals soon. Lets hope for the best. Good luck and keep us posted.

Hi Kolangal,

Can u post yr details??All the best.Keep me posted abt yr case.

Best of LUCK!!!!

Kabish

Yes, Kabish.

Looks like you are in the line for approval.

I had got the 60-day message and my case was approved after 30 days.

Good luck.

gcsfo
kabish said:
Hi Kolangal,

Best of LUCK!!!!

Kabish

Hi All.............
I am member from NSC. I saw this thread "Reply from USCIS" so just got curious and read what’s going on at CSC.
I also got a letter from NSC stating that my EB2 category visa is pending as no visa #s are available. This letter is dated March 2, 2006. And it was in response to my letter for change of address dated 2/27/06. They also mentioned that keep checking www.travel.gov for PD updates.

My PD is Oct. 2001.

I have opened same type of thread in NSC regarding this issue. I got reply from couple of forum members stating that I should take infopass appointment ASAP and go to local office with this letter & a printout of latest visa bulletin.
So my question here is has anybody receive this type of letter and any success? And what does this letter means.

kabish........if you get a letter stating that visa #s are available and will get some result in 90 days.. Then what type of reply I should get now.......Any guesses....NSC is the slowest of slowest....

Thanks

kabish said:
Hi Kolangal,

Best of LUCK!!!!

Kabish

Hi Kabish,

Thanks
Here are my details

EB2 - PD - Dec 2001
Labor Approved - June 2004
140 Approved - April 2005
485 RD - Sep 27 2005
Biomets completed in October
EAD/AP - Recieved in November

kabish said:
Hi Guys,

M. Bueno

Kabish

Kabish,

Did u have a LUD after you got your reply. I had a LUD this afternoon with no message change....

Kabish what is the format of your name check email

Kabish the PD for my concurrent 485 application is june 04. And i am stuck in Name check, but i want to send an email to the USCIS checking my status for security checks, could you please fwd the format and email address for USCIS security check request?
Thanks
Vish

kabish said:
Hi

H1ca,

I sent a mail on March 3rd 2006.I got a reply on March 8 2006.

qdotlu

I just asked in email abt my namecheck is cleared or not.They replied all security checks are completed.

musicbox2000

I got my 3rd EAD/AP approved last week only.U better apply and get it.

Hi,
Just to update you guys that I enquired on 02/25/2006 about NAME check status with USCIS and received following message last night. Atleast, I don't have to worry on security check anymore and it is just matter of visa availability in my case.

USCIS reply: "The security checks have cleared on these cases.However, a visa is not currently available to you for the month of March 2006. These cases cannot resume final processing until a visa becomes available. As soon as you become aware that a visa will be available you can contact us then. We will also monitor visa availability on a monthly basis.
Thank you.
Officer R. Cruz
California Service Center
Congressional & Customer Service Relations
Division XII"

Thx
bsain
------------------------------------------
Priority Date : Dec 11 2001(CSC,EB3).
I140 : RD 03-12-2004. Approved on 01/14/2005.
I485 : RD 03-12-2004. LUD: 10/27/2004,02/14/2005, 01/10/2006, 03/14/2006 (email enquiry for NAME check status and message reply is that security check have cleared).

Received reply from XII

Hi friends, I received the following reply:

These cases have already been reviewed by the officer and are currently
with our clerical staff waiting for the approval updates. Please allow
2-3 weeks for this process. Thank you.

Officer R. Cruz

I sent the email to XII on Feb 23 rd and received the reply a few hours ago. Waiting for the approval...

Thanks

I-485 Rd 11/23/2004
EB3
PD 03/01/2000
India