Reply from Mr. Williams

2/10 emails to CSC
2/14 reply : Name Check
2/21 reply : review.
2/23 approval emails.

shahramt said:
congrtulations,

may I ask when did you send email to CSC and when they responded to it.

No Reply from Williams yet!!

Hi All,

Mine is an EB3 subsitute labor case from INDIA.
PD: Dec 98
I-140: Approved 08/2005
Fingerprints: 04/2005
EAD: Approved 05/2005

I-485 ND: 03/23/2005
Still pending even though my PD is current. I understand that its not just the PD but also the security checks by FBI and CIA that matter the most.

Keeping my fingers crossed, I sent an email to CSC (Mr. Williams) last friday Feb 17th and haven't received a reply till now.

Is it common to get a late reply or is it happening recently?

Anyone in the same boat???? Please share your experience..

Thanks,

stuck_on_485 :mad:

Hi Stuck_On-485..

I sent a mail on 15th and got the reply back on 23rd. and today I see my LUD changed to 02/24/06 might be because of enquiry...

Got new reply MSg from CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov

Got new reply MSg from CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov...anyone has silimiar MSG? Does it mean the decision will make within 60days? My I-485 become current in FEB and My name check completed in Nov 2005....but so far i still have not got any approval notice yet....

"The I-485 in question has been forwarded to the monthly processing shelf.
The file will be forwarded to an officer for review within the next month.
You
should receive a transaction notice within 60 days.

M. Bueno "

No reply yet!!

I haven't got any replies from Williams et al., till now.

Its been more than 10 days that I have submitted my request. I see that there are some members who received their replies within 5 days in the past few days.
Is it ok if I send another email asking them the status?

Has anyone sent emails twice after waiting for some period of time?

Thanks,

stuck_on_485

I would recommend you wait for a few days. I have seen some folks in this forum getting a response after 4 weeks after email enquiry was made with CSC.

thank you everyone

i want to thank the people who started this thread for giving out "mr. williams" e-mail address. it was great to be able to contact someone who would actually give me an answer - even if i didn't like the answer. it's still better information than the people who answer the 800 number give me!

i sent an e-mail last Friday - Feb 24 - to the e-mail address after reading about it on this thread. i got a reply from an "m. bueno" a few moments ago, so it took 2 business days for them to answer.

Mr Williams/M.Bueno always replies

They may reply late but they do reply. I am really thankful for this forum for providing this email address for the CSC. My whole family's I-485s were approved in early Jan this year, except for my 15-year old daughter. I sent an email to Mr Williams during end of January and he replied after 2 weeks asking for the approved I140 number. Then I emailed the info to him and then he replied after 1 day saying that he forwarded my daughter's case for review. After 3 weeks, nothing happened so I emailed him again, and this time M. Bueno answered saying that my daughter's case is approvable but since she turned 14 before adjudication, they needed a G325 (Biographic Info) and that the RFE was already prepared in January but for some reason it wasn't mailed to us in time. He said that the case will be approved once they receive the completed G325. He said that an RFE will be mailed to us soon. True enough, my daughter's LUD changed after a week stating that an RFE was mailed out. I'm really gald that M. Bueno was able to follow up with my daughter's case. ;)

Thanks everyone!!

Hi,

I have received an email response from the 485 CS email ID:

Here is the message text:

Unfortunately, your case is pending security check with FBI. Your case is suspended until we receive a response from the FBI.

R. Cruz
Center Adjudications Officer
California Service Center
Congressional & Customer Service Relations Division

Has anyone received a response from this guy (R. Cruz)??

I have heard a lot about Williams and Bueno but not Cruz. Also he seems to be a high ranking officer in USCIS.

Can't do much now but to keep my fingers crossed..

Cheers,

Stuck_on_485

Hi Stuck_On_485,

I got a reply from 'CRUZ' saying 'your case is with reviewing officer and give 30 days for processing' . I don't know what exactly it means...

Keep checking status every month..good luck..

-----------------------------
PD 11/1/2001
I-140 AD 3/5/2005

stuck_on_485 said:
Hi,

I have received an email response from the 485 CS email ID:

Here is the message text:

Unfortunately, your case is pending security check with FBI. Your case is suspended until we receive a response from the FBI.

R. Cruz
Center Adjudications Officer
California Service Center
Congressional & Customer Service Relations Division

Has anyone received a response from this guy (R. Cruz)??

I have heard a lot about Williams and Bueno but not Cruz. Also he seems to be a high ranking officer in USCIS.

Can't do much now but to keep my fingers crossed..

Cheers,

Stuck_on_485

I got 2 mails from R Cruz. One saying that he ordered the files and the other when he/she approved the cases. Even though he need not inform me, I got message saying our cases have been approved and GC are under production.

Naga1 said:
Hi Stuck_On_485,

I got a reply from 'CRUZ' saying 'your case is with reviewing officer and give 30 days for processing' . I don't know what exactly it means...

Keep checking status every month..good luck..

-----------------------------
PD 11/1/2001
I-140 AD 3/5/2005

this should be a good sign and expect some thing to happedn in aweek

Hi Vijaym2,

Thanks for your comment, giving some hope after waiting years. Good luck...

My case details:
-----------------
LC -EB3 RD 11/7/2001 AD 12/9/2003
I-140 RD 1/15/2004 AD 3/10/2005
I-485 RD 1/15/2004

How can you get approved?.According to the visa bulletin for March '06, cases with PD of Jan 2001 or earlier (for India) and April 2001 or earlier for china and worlwide can be approved.There is no visa available if your PD is 11/7/2001 and if you are EB3
Naga1 said:
Hi Vijaym2,

Thanks for your comment, giving some hope after waiting years. Good luck...

My case details:
-----------------
LC -EB3 RD 11/7/2001 AD 12/9/2003
I-140 RD 1/15/2004 AD 3/10/2005
I-485 RD 1/15/2004

Finally, those sweet emails come in......

Hey everybody,

I finally got those long-awaited mails...Yes, we got approved today.

Just now, got the emails indicating that the cards have been ordered after approval...

I am glad the 5-year journey has ended.
My PD became current on Feb 1st and Mr.Williams has responded that adjudication would be done in 60 days.

Wishing good luck to all those who are waiting.
This forum has been really useful and supportive. I will keep visiting, that's for sure.

Thanks
gcsfo

Congratulation!!!!

gcsfo said:
Hey everybody,

I finally got those long-awaited mails...Yes, we got approved today.

Just now, got the emails indicating that the cards have been ordered after approval...

I am glad the 5-year journey has ended.
My PD became current on Feb 1st and Mr.Williams has responded that adjudication would be done in 60 days.

Wishing good luck to all those who are waiting.
This forum has been really useful and supportive. I will keep visiting, that's for sure.

Thanks
gcsfo

Sample letter to Mr.Williams please...

To All:
I am eagerly waiting to hear from CSC regarding my I485. My PD has become current on March 1st. I also would like to send an email to Mr. Williams. Could anyone please let me know what you request for in the email you send regarding your case.I really appreciate your help.
Thanks,
WaitingInHell