Reply from Mr. Williams

Got a reply from Mr. Williams today for my inquiry on 2/1. "Adjudication should occur within 60 days".

Hi VijayM2...

vijaym2 said:
I had mailed to Mr Williams about my status, he replied in one line asking me to wait for 60 days for processing. I replied him asking about my name check status, previously I received a mail from our Congressman's office that my NC got cleared in Nov' 05. Mr. Williams replied in one line - "yes, that is why I said 60 days". My PD became current in Feb' Visa bulletin. Also, I had LUDs on 13 and 14th without any change in message. I am not sure if that is because of the enquiries I made or/and enquires made by our congressman's office.

Hi,

I also got a simialar email response from Mr Williams "Processing should occur within 60 days". Any thoughts on what this could mean? Was wondering if you asked him what it meant when he responded to your email...

Thanks.

60 Day processing

Even I don't know, my name check got cleared in Nov' 05. My PD became current this month, I am hoping an approval anytime now. Probably I should ask him if my case went for adjudication.

Did anyone try to email Mr Williams and find out their case status offlate... I sent an email on Feb 13th morn, but yet to hear from him on that... I was assuming that he replies on the same BD, but am not sure what is happening with my case?? Any thoughts/inputs on this???

Thanks.

I485 approved 2 week later
after Mr Williams say
"Processing should occur within 60 days"

=======================
140/I485 RD 08/2004
I140 AD 04/2005
EB2, PD is 02/2002

05/2005,1st Inquiry, Result: Name Check pending
09/2005, 2nd Inquiry, Result: Name Check pending,
10/2005, PD regressed back to 2002
02/2006, PD become current
02/01/2006, 3rd Inquiry,
Mr Millames reply
"Processing should occur within 60 days"

on 02/14/2006, I485 is APPROVED.....

I got a reply in two days. So it can vary.

nsi.

where_r_v said:
Did anyone try to email Mr Williams and find out their case status offlate... I sent an email on Feb 13th morn, but yet to hear from him on that... I was assuming that he replies on the same BD, but am not sure what is happening with my case?? Any thoughts/inputs on this???

Thanks.

"60 days" reply from Mr.Williams

I too got the same "Processing should occur in 60 days" reply from Mr.Williams.
My PD has become current in Feb.

Strange thing is that when I enquired about my case, there was a LUD only on my case. My spouse's case was untouched.

jjj408, did you check whether there were any LUD changes when Mr. Williams replied?

Thanks
gcsfo

is mr williams still replying?

Hi guys
I wanted to check if Mr Williams is still replying or he has got swamped by spate of queries and the process of replying has stopped.

Any body has any idea?

thanks
Pandee

Mine and My spouse's PD become current in Feb/01, and My(Primary) 485 was told on Name Check pending before.

We did inquired my spouse's I485 on Jan/16, and was told "No Visa is available", there was two LUD, one is Jan/16, another in Jan/17.

Then on Feb/01, Inquiry my spouse 485 again, Mr. Williams said "Processing should occur in 60 days" , No LUD at that time.

and then On Feb/02(?), Inquriy my own 485,Mr. Williams said "Processing should occur in 60 days" , No LUD at that time.

Then on Feb/14, My 485 and my spouse's I185 LUD changed, It said "your case is approved, card is ordered ..."
then same day, LUD changed again, it changed to "your 485 is approved, approved notice is send out ....."

I think you will see approval email very soon.

gcsfo said:
I too got the same "Processing should occur in 60 days" reply from Mr.Williams.
My PD has become current in Feb.

Strange thing is that when I enquired about my case, there was a LUD only on my case. My spouse's case was untouched.

jjj408, did you check whether there were any LUD changes when Mr. Williams replied?

Thanks
gcsfo

Lucky me...

I had posted earlier that I too got the same "Processing should occur in 60 days" reply from Mr.Williams. My PD became current in Feb.

I got the sweet approval mail yesterday and the case status has been updated as well. Looking forward to receiving the approval notice soon.

However have not heard any updates on my wife's case status yet. I am not sure if it is common not getting approval together.

Thanks to this wonderful forum which has been of great help. Wish you all folks good luck with your processing.

Best Regards,
- sg

Congrats, Ayirus

I am waiting for the oh-so-sweet-approval email !!!

I suppose you and jjj408 got the '60 days" reply from Mr.Williams around 2/3rd of Feb. If so, I will keep my fingers crossed and pray extra hard.

gcsfo.

Got a reply from CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov

Hi, I have sent an inquiry to the "CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov" email address last Friday and got a reply today. The person who answered the standard "The I-485 at question is still pending FBI name check clearance. Once the
file has been cleared by FBI, the file will be adjudicated. The Service has
NO control over how long it takes FBI to clear the case".
The signature is not Williams (a different Last Name) so it might be best to address the email to a generic Sir/Madam or something ;)

mwl,

What is your PD, I-485 RD etc ?

gcsfo

mwl said:
Hi, I have sent an inquiry to the "CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov" email address last Friday and got a reply today. The person who answered the standard "The I-485 at question is still pending FBI name check clearance. Once the
file has been cleared by FBI, the file will be adjudicated. The Service has
NO control over how long it takes FBI to clear the case".
The signature is not Williams (a different Last Name) so it might be best to address the email to a generic Sir/Madam or something ;)

reply from csc

i got the standard reply from CSC saying Name check pending and they have no control.

not sure what else can I do.

thanks

new msg from CSC

"The file will be requested from the file room and reviewed. If all is in order, a decision should be made shortly.

M. Bueno
"

Hoping for the best. Does anybody else get the same msg?
Another email reply a few days ago still says my case is pending on Name Check.

How many days ago did they tell you that the NameCheck is pending ?

gcsfo

zaurus6k said:
"The file will be requested from the file room and reviewed. If all is in order, a decision should be made shortly.

M. Bueno
"

zaurus6k said:

M. Bueno
"

The latest reply you got also does not imply that the namecheck is done.