Replies from CIS after send the RFE information

lets wait & watch what happens. May be you will get your GC ;)

BTW LUD changed for my AP applications

Last edited by a moderator:
My PD is EB3 and PD is in Mar 2003, not close to approval

I saw change in LUD both on 485 and 765.
Really worried, as I need to see an approval on my 765 atleast
Tks

I guess you will be fine.

This is the first time I noticed that my 485 LUD changed when LUD for my AP changed. I applied 4 EADs but this never happend. My EAD used to get approve and no LUD on 485 case.

Don't worry you will get your EAD. I hope you have enough time before your current EAD expires.

best of luck

I've got the same status change today after sending response to RFE:

On August 8, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message ...

EB3, PD: August 2001, Worldwide/Russia

I think my Replies to their RFEs was good enough for them

My wife and I received RFEs and we replied to them in the last week of july.
Today I got my wife's EAD approved.
So I think everything is on Track as far as 485 is concerned. Do you think the same,
mine was applied late so I have to wait for a week or two to get my EAD.

just an update.lud on i485 for both of us on 8/7 ,
lud on ead atlast yesterday but no message change in either case.

meera02 said:
just an update.lud on i485 for both of us on 8/7 ,
lud on ead atlast yesterday but no message change in either case.

Meera02,

Did you get RFE letters to your new attorney or to you directly?

I-765 renewal

Hello,
I need some help in my EAD card renewal.

What is the filing fee amount for EAD? Do i have to send additional $70.oo in addition to $180.oo for finger print.

I had finger print last year. Still i need to send fees for finger print or i don't.

Thank you for your advice in advance.

MAzan
EB2/India/2005

485 Rfe

We got RFE about birth certificates on our 485 applications. We submitted the (what we think is) required evidence just one day before the last date. We got LUD on the applications subsiquently with standard message. But nothing shows that they received a satisfactory response from us.

I am going to apply for EAD renewal next week. Even though a successful EAD renewal doesn't indicate a satisfactory response to 485 RFE I hope things go smoothly with the renewal. Any idea how long it is taking for EAD renewals these days (at NSC)? I am not able to decide which one is faster - efile or paper filing for renewal. Any advice is appreciated

Grandhipal said:
We got RFE about birth certificates on our 485 applications. We submitted the (what we think is) required evidence just one day before the last date. We got LUD on the applications subsiquently with standard message. But nothing shows that they received a satisfactory response from us.

I am going to apply for EAD renewal next week. Even though a successful EAD renewal doesn't indicate a satisfactory response to 485 RFE I hope things go smoothly with the renewal. Any idea how long it is taking for EAD renewals these days (at NSC)? I am not able to decide which one is faster - efile or paper filing for renewal. Any advice is appreciated

it depends on what u prefer.for e filing u have to go for finger priniting ,but for paper filing u dont.
in my case a decision for e-filed ead took around 5 weeks , it was denied due to uscis error ,but it took almost the same time for my wife's ead to be approved.
infact for some people recently it has been approved within 2 weeks in NSC .
paper filing takes longer to be approved .

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason I see LUD changes on an approved Ap from Apr 2006

I dont see a reason why I would see a LUD change on approved AP
(Apr 2006).

Do you have any thoughts

Based on mine and few others in forums, I think, this is a good sign for 485 process. They might have started actively looking at your case or if your name check have cleared (if you got stuck earlier). Whats your case details?

I had LUD Changes on my approved AP on 07/22/06 and then later there were LUDs on my 485 on 08/10/06 and 08/11/06. Will keep posting the progress. I gogt stuck with name check as of 05/02/06

I recently replied to an RFE

PD Apr 2003
EB3 India
But why would you see a lud on a approved AP after replying to an RFE

lud on my wife's approved ap after sending rfe.lud on my denied ap and ead.
i had called the nsc regarding denials as they were denied due to service error.called up the senator too in this regard.
the senator called back saying they (nsc)were waiting for a motion to reopen letter for both ead and ap.i had sent the letters 10 days back.
the senator office had promised to get back on this.i guess they have actually done something .
otherwise there has been no change in my ap and ead at all.
but i do not understand the LUD ON MY WIFE'S APPROVED AP.
Any idea why this is happening?

Who knows whats happening. I haven't seen many (infact none) EB3 getting I485 approved. May be only CHOSEN ONES will get their 485 approved before date becomes current. & after dat becomes current few more CHOSE ONES will get 485 approved. Its all luck I say.

It is hard to say what is happening

But I know the LUD changes will have a huge impact on our approvals.
Since it is large scale of LUD changes.
Just have to wait and see