Replies from CIS after send the RFE information

RFE and LUD Changes - I-485

Hi,

RFE was received in respect of marriage certificate on my wife's I-485 application which was replied on July 19th. There was LUD change on July 20 and July 21 on my wife's application.

Today I have noticed LUD changes as July 31 on all our family I-485 applications.

Again, today I have noticed LUD changes as Aug 02 on all our family I-485 applications.

However, there was no change in the message.

Please give your thoughts on this.

GJ

PD: Jan 2002, EB2
I-485 RD: Jan 2004
I-140 AD: Sep 2003

I also got lud changed on my application.

LUD changed on mine and my wife's case when they issued RFE. they received RFE on and LUD changed next day. Today I see LUD change again on my case. However there is no change in message.

I applied for AP last week. So I am guessing , its because of AP.

GrimJudge said:
Hi,

RFE was received in respect of marriage certificate on my wife's I-485 application which was replied on July 19th. There was LUD change on July 20 and July 21 on my wife's application.

Today I have noticed LUD changes as July 31 on all our family I-485 applications.

Again, today I have noticed LUD changes as Aug 02 on all our family I-485 applications.

However, there was no change in the message.

Please give your thoughts on this.

GJ

PD: Jan 2002, EB2
I-485 RD: Jan 2004
I-140 AD: Sep 2003

LUD changed on both mine and my wife's EAD and 485 after responding to the RFE.

See signature for details.

Mahesh

Looking at other's experiences, looks like it though we can assume and convince ourselves that something is going on with our case ;)

Don't want to be too optimistic.

I am glad that they issued RFE on my case. My case was stuck in name check. Finally I did my FP again and I guess that could have cleared my namecheck.

Also I don't have much hop after looking at your PD. (sorry I have nothing against you but your PD is july 2003 while mine is july 2001). Lets hop for the best and best of luck.

finally!!! there was lud on my appliaction too and the message changed ,"they have recd rfe response and the processing time will be less than stated ...."
there was lud on my wife's i 485 today again.looks like they r atleast working on the file.

July2003filer said:
anyon'es LUD changed today?

No change in LUD today.was hoping they would atleast do something on my ead application but no change in that either.
planning to follow up with the senator.
lets see how that goes.

I applied for AP last week and today I saw checks has been cleared from my bank account.

So my guess is all these Luds were because of AP.

hi july2003filer,
just a quick question.did u have any lud's on ur ead application when u applied for it.i'm getting worried coz i'm sitting home since last 3 weeks.they had denied my ead on the basis of noid.but i filed a new one with RD june 16th and nothing has been done that on that either.getting worried coz how long will the company wait for my ead to come.
any advice would be appreciated.
thanks

I ust got LUD on ead when they approved it.

I got my case# when they sent me receipt notice. After that I never had any LUD until approval.

you are getting LUD change daily so they must be working on your case.

July2003filer said:
I ust got LUD on ead when they approved it.

I got my case# when they sent me receipt notice. After that I never had any LUD until approval.

you are getting LUD change daily so they must be working on your case.

i'm getting lud's on my i 485 but nothing on ead.the first ead after being denied was reopened at the senators request ,i'm not sure abt that also but i think it was only after i spoke to senator that the status changed on the denied ead.that was way back in june the message changed to the standard " we recd ur response blah blah....." however there was no rfe on ead ,i guess they changed it just becoz of all the enquiries and request to resend the noid notice.

so far as the 2nd ead is concerned ,just the status showing ,we recd ur appliction on june 16 ..
thats it .i had called up last month around 15th july to enquire abt it and was told its with an officer for reviewing.i thought they were waiting for rfe response on i 485 ,but even after receiving the response there is no change on the EAD application.

On the AILA site they show nsc is currently processing eads from july18th and my application was for june 16.so i dont know what is going on.
do u know if they hold back all other applications if they sent rfe on i 485?

sorry for so many questions and comments,i'm new in this arena and all this is kind of scary to me.
any suggestions what i can do abt all this?
how abt sending a letter to cis omburdsman?
thanks in advance.

I don't know what you can do about your EAD. You can call senator for enquiry or something but other than I really doubt. May be gurus on this forum can help.

LUD changes on RFE response

I sent my RFE response just fewdays before the deadline. It got updated online but it says we received your reponse on Aug1st (which is week later of the deadline)? Is it an issue? Also LUD changed today again (aug 7th). I dont know what is happening..any guess?

I just saw change in LUD dates my spouse and I

I dont what is happening.
I sent my replies end of july
And also I applied for my EAD and they should have been approved by now, but dont see a change.
Worried a little bit.
Tks

How much time it takes to approve EAD? for all my EADs it took 30 - 45 days. So if you applied for EAD in end of july then it will take some time.

I also wanted to apply for AP and I received RFE on my 485 so I waited to reply RFE. once lawyer submitted RFE, I applied for AP.

Don't know whether that makes difference or not but I just wanted to be on safe side. Just wanted to make sure that when they check my 485 status, it should say RFE received & its processing normally..

gcnightmares said:
I dont what is happening.
I sent my replies end of july
And also I applied for my EAD and they should have been approved by now, but dont see a change.
Worried a little bit.
Tks