Replies from CIS after send the RFE information

gcnightmares

Registered Users (C)
We are sending replies to RFEs but I dont know if people are receiving any feedback other than a change in the status date.
This is regarding the applicants affected by retorgression.
Can people post their experiences on this thread.
THank you,
GC NIGHTMares

Expectation

What are you expecting from CIS other than LUD and a status message change in your Portfolio?

After our reply we got Message change and LUD change next day.

-GCLover007

GCLOVER,

I think I read somewhere that your case was stuck in namecheck? what happened to that? mine was stuck too and I received RFE. Lawyer replied RFE on monday (17 Jul) still there is no update on uscis website.

how many days it takes to get it updated?

GCLOVER007 said:
What are you expecting from CIS other than LUD and a status message change in your Portfolio?

After our reply we got Message change and LUD change next day.

-GCLover007

No status update

Got RFE for myself and my wife. we replied back on 12-Jul-2006. The status and LUD changed for my wife and not for my application. looks like it is happening to most of them.

PD: AUG 02
I140 AP: Nov 03
I485 RD: Jan 04
485 RFE: Apr 06

Nebraska 485 RFE

I got the message that the RFE has been received on June 16 and something like "however, because the preliminary processing in your case has reached a decision it will take less than the maximim amount of time stated in this message. We will mail a decision out as soon as .." (there was no time frame stated in the message but I assumed that they were referring to the "it takes between 570 and 600 dasy to process I-485". I can tell you that I am well passed the 600 days and no change has been on the site.
My PD is November 2001.
Good luck

beesweet67 said:
I got the message that the RFE has been received on June 16 and something like "however, because the preliminary processing in your case has reached a decision it will take less than the maximim amount of time stated in this message. We will mail a decision out as soon as .." (there was no time frame stated in the message but I assumed that they were referring to the "it takes between 570 and 600 dasy to process I-485". I can tell you that I am well passed the 600 days and no change has been on the site.
My PD is November 2001.
Good luck
600days? My case has passed 900 days mark already.

Where?

July2003filer said:
GCLOVER,

I think I read somewhere that your case was stuck in namecheck? what happened to that? mine was stuck too and I received RFE. Lawyer replied RFE on monday (17 Jul) still there is no update on uscis website.

how many days it takes to get it updated?

I never ever heard about my name check status, I am trying to find it thru the senator. Please let me know if you know about my name check. :rolleyes: Even my inquiry stated that my application is waiting for visa number.

My RFE was received by USCIS on 20th July, Status changed with message on 21st, Just LUD changed on 22nd July.

GCLover007

beesweet67 said:
My PD is November 2001.
Good luck

Hi beesweet67,

What does it mean by preliminary processing has been completed on I-485 application? Please PM me your answer.

Thank you very much for your response

Hi madgu,
I don't know how to PM you; if you wish you can e-mail me at beesweet67@yahoo.com.
I'd like to know too what the message means; I have absolutelly NO CLUE. End of May they've sent RFE: updated medical for me and my son and new letter from my Employer. Attorney sent those and the message above appeared on June 16 after they've received the RFE. Since, there has been no change. I am EB3 Worldwide. My I-140 has been approved June 2005; I-485/140 applied concurently. I understand that the message about 600 days is bogus, we can't even relate to potential timeline.. :confused:

July2003filer said:
my lawyer replied to RFE on monday & still there is no message / LUD change online. do i need to worry?????

hi ,
did u get any reply from cis abt rfe ,any lud changes? i'm in the same boat.lets keep updating so we can see how they r working.
my lawyer sent a reply on 24th july and it was received on 26th .however there is no reply uptil now.
by the way mine was filed at nsc ,what abt urs?

Mine is filed at NSC too. My lawyer said that uscis will take their won sweet time.

My other friend replied his RFE at NSC and said it took 2 weeks to get it updated online. he himself mailed the documents after getting from lawyer.

Just a note: will uscis will send you note saying RFE has been received?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent my RFE docs,

I get this online message

On XX XX, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

I got email today . USCIS received my RFE and now same message online as yours. Now I have to wait for PD to become current.

gcnightmares said:
I get this online message

On XX XX, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

RFE and LUD Changes - I-485

Hi,

RFE was received in respect of marriage certificate on my wife's I-485 application which was replied on July 19th. There was LUD change on July 20 and July 21 on my wife's application.

Today I have noticed LUD changes as July 31 on all our family I-485 applications.

However, there was no change in the message.

Please give your thoughts on this.

GJ

PD: Jan 2002, EB2
I-485 RD: Jan 2004
I-140 AD: Sep 2003

recd email for status change in my wife's i485 but no change on mine.
message for wife was the standard one "on 31 july we recd your response to rfe blah blah .....
what does this mean ?
i'm the primary applicant but nothing on mine.