replied to RFE but no LUD, been 2 weeks

finally my case has resumed , after coming back from the infopass I resent my evidence and it was received yesterday and my case updated and resumed today, thank God I did not wait for 2 months as the first guy told me when I called customer service , sometimes USCIS can be very irresponsible with our documents , they act like kids , they take a whole lot of money from us for this process its not like its a free thing they do , I feel they should be more careful.
zuzkin , thats great news bro , she will get her EAD in no time :)

Yes trawal I was informed on my online portfolio when the rfe was issued, dunno why u didnt get that update

finally thankyou Atlanta Brother for your very helpful tips..

Way to go doc!!!!:D Let's see who gets the EAD faster.

Doctor

Did you get message online that RFE has been issued for your case? I got the RFE but online it doesnt say anything.

I got RFE in mail but didn`t see it online. Actually, I was finaly able to see online status of my I-485 once I sent the requested documents back to USCIS.
Please, don`t worry too much about online status, since not every case/update is put out there (unfortunately!!!!). Some people can see their cases after bio and some 2 months later. Others may never see their aplications online -just get their card in mail. That`s they way it is... USCIS has a big mess in data system and lots of delays in updating it because of that. If you have any questions or you are not sure if they got something you sent them-call them and ask. I`m sure it will work better for you than waiting for your case to get updated online. And you won`t stress so much -trust me :) , I`m doing it every time I have doubts about my case.
As for now I can only see my I-485 and I still have not received my EAD (it`s been more than 130 days since filing):(

that sucks...I think EAD should be issued within 90 days, no? BTW, What is service request? I hope i get my EAD and AP by the end of this year.

that sucks...I think EAD should be issued within 90 days, no? BTW, What is service request? I hope i get my EAD and AP by the end of this year.

yeap, that sucks! :rolleyes: but it`s a good thing that there are other ways to wake USCIS up, and make them look at your case. One of them is service request (SR) that I opened for my EAD since it`s been WAY over 90 days after filing, and I haven`t received it yet. :( How it works is that you call USCIS and tell the person you get to talk to about your situation. If he/she will try to tell you that you have to wait (and it`s way over 90days!) then you just ask nicely to open service reguest for you. :D If you manage to do so, don`t forget to take a confirmation number for your service request (SR) ! Don`t let him/her hang up on you without getting it first! You may need it later on -if SR won`t work and you will decide to go for an Infopass (another way to "take care" of your business by yourself /make USCIS remember about you!).

I did it and now I`m going for an infopass, since SR didn`t work for me (they told me I have to wait another 2 months because my EAD is under review :confused:). Hopefully Infopass will give me better results!!!:)

I`m sure you will be more lucky! So no worries!!! Good luck :D

Infopass advice

Smilegirl,

One quick advice and some useful tips here. When I go for infopass inquiry, I have always tried to involve a supervisor if I don't get convinced & if I have a feeling that they are just trying to get rid of me so that they could attend the other applicants. Supervisor's help always worked out for me and with my last infopass inquiry, I went in detail with the officer & he was also nice enough to spend sometime & look into my case in detail. In few mins, I was asked to go to the 3rd floor, meet my I/O who had interviewed us a month back. He took us into his office, asked us few more questions and stamped our passport with the GC approval. This just happened within 15 mins. We couldn't believe it as we just went for a regular inquiry & came back with the GC. Had I not gone for infopass, we would have still been waiting for the GC in the mail. God knows how long that would have taken.

Atlanta_Brother, thank you for the tips :) I`m happy your infopass went so good!!! Congratulations!!!!! Hope mine will go good as well:) We will see tomorrow!!!

Thanks again!!!:D

I had an Infopass (Oct 27) and it worked for me!!!!! EAD card production has been finally ordered !!!! YAY!!! :)