Replacing i94

Tyra

Hi guys. Please heeeeelp. My husband is trying to replace i94 which he lost 8years ago.he also lost his passport with visa.but couple months ago we received notice from immigration that they need more evidence cause they unable to locate his record.What should we do now? He also apply form I 730, but right now I dont know what to expect without his i94.Maybe someone has the similar situation.thanks

Hi guys. Please heeeeelp. My husband is trying to replace i94 which he lost 8years ago.he also lost his passport with visa.but couple months ago we received notice from immigration that they need more evidence cause they unable to locate his record.What should we do now? He also apply form I 730, but right now I dont know what to expect without his i94.Maybe someone has the similar situation.thanks

Did you try to contact the social security office (SSA)? It won't hurt to ask them.
They might have kept a copy of his I-94 in his file when he applied for SS card long time ago.

Hi there

My date of birth on my EAD card is not correct . what need I do to fix this problem and how ?

thanks

Hi there

My date of birth on my EAD card is not correct . what need I do to fix this problem and how ?

thanks

If i were you, ill let it go because to make a correction, they would ask you to send the previous EAD back and it would take as much time as in applying for a new EAD as it would by fixing your D.O.B. Pointless unless your employee is giving you a hard time regarding that. You can fix it when and if you apply for a renewal in the future.

If i were you, ill let it go because to make a correction, they would ask you to send the previous EAD back and it would take as much time as in applying for a new EAD as it would by fixing your D.O.B. Pointless unless your employee is giving you a hard time regarding that. You can fix it when and if you apply for a renewal in the future.

You should not let things go if there is a mistake in the name or DOB. You should make an effort to correct it otherwise the E-verify system that most employers use might not be able to verify your employment eligibility.

You should not let things go if there is a mistake in the name or DOB. You should make an effort to correct it otherwise the E-verify system that most employers use might not be able to verify your employment eligibility.

Not all the employers use E-Verify. If they indeed use it, you'll probably know before hand.

Not all the employers use E-Verify. If they indeed use it, you'll probably know before hand.

It is always a wise idea to correct the mistake now before it creates headache and confusion in the future. Most employers use E-verify nowadays and the number is growing and growing everyday.