Remove conditions of my green card questions

Johnny829

Hi guys, my conditional green card expires on 01/22/2021. I married an American citizen a few years ago and we're still married. I have a few questions. Please help out if you can. And don't feel obliged to answer all of them. Any responses are much appreciated! Thank you!

1. The earliest date we need to joint file i-751 is 10/22/2020, correct?
2. Besides joint filing i-751, are there other forms/documents are required to file together?
3. Besides required documents to file, what other supporting documents would you recommend us to file in your experiences? Our joint bank account statement? W2? Tax returns? etc?
4. Total filing fee is $680. One check of $595 for i-751 and another check of $85 for a biometric fee, correct?
5. I learned that the interview could be waived by USCIS and that's certainly up to them. But in your experiences, what chances do you think they'd let you skip the interview? If you didn't have to do the interview, what documents did you file?
6. How long does it take usually for them to issue you the permanent green card? When it's pending, will they issue you something temporary so that you can continue living and working in the US?
7. Any other tips/suggestions you have?

Thank you! :)

1. 90 days before 1/22/2021 is 10/24/2020. You should wait until after that date just to be safe; you don't want to be rejected for filing too early.
2. no
3. tax returns and joint accounts are good
4. one check for $680
6. 1-2 years. The I-751 receipt doubles as an 18-month extension letter. This extension letter plus your expired green card serves as a valid green card until 18 months after the green card expires. If this 18-month period is almost over and your I-751 is still pending, or you lose your expired green card, you can go into a USCIS office to get an I-551 stamp.
7. If you plan to file for naturalization, you can apply up to 90 days before you have been a permanent resident for 3 years, even if your I-751 is still pending