Removal proceedings

Kerry2761

Hello my case is kind of complicated I did my n400 interview in summer 2016 the IO told me a supervisor had to review my case couple months later I received a letter saying I’ve been placed in removal proceedings I went to court an the second hearing the judge decided I have ties to the country an I won the case when I check the online status it say my case is still under supervisor review what should I do at this point it’s been 4 months since my case ended an I’m here knowing what to do please I need some help

If you were in removal proceedings, you should have a lawyer representing you. This is beyond the scope of a DIY public forum. Why do you think you were placed in removal proceedings? How did you get your green card?

Yes I do have a lawyer that represented me but it’s so hard getting a hold of her, I was arrested back in 2017 an was convicted of a misdemeanor charge that’s why I’ve been place in removal

Yes I do have a lawyer that represented me but it’s so hard getting a hold of her, I was arrested back in 2017 an was convicted of a misdemeanor charge that’s why I’ve been place in removal
Wow you shouldve consulted with an attorney before Applying for N400. Even a quick post on this forum and many of us forum members including myself would've advised you to holdoff filing for N400 with a conviction as recent as 2017... Sorry man get a different attorney if she's hard to get as of right now you need a competent immigration attorney on your side.

It sounds like your problem was resolved because you say "I won the case". You are just trying to see where that leaves your citizenship application, correct? Have you tried going to an immigration office in person to get more information?
It would suck to hire yet another attorney at this point in the game since this appears to be almost over.

It sounds like your problem was resolved because you say "I won the case". You are just trying to see where that leaves your citizenship application, correct? Have you tried going to an immigration office in person to get more information?
It would suck to hire yet another attorney at this point in the game since this appears to be almost over.
Exactly that’s my point I called USCIS n they are currently investigating my case status cause they told me the court system an USCIS is two different departments so I’m just waiting on a response from USCIS to see if I have to redo the application or if they’re going to reopen the previous one. Thanks a lot for understanding an cooperative hope I get good news soon