Removal of Conditions questions

fedup2k6

Registered Users (C)
Hello im due to have the conditions removed on my conditional green card.Is anyone else in here about to pass through this process.I am due to remove it on the 6th of next month and need all the information possible so that this goes smoothly.My questions are will i need a second interview for this process or will i just receive the card in the mail and on average how long does this take?.

If you are filing jointly, you have a 90% chance of having it approved without an interview.

My questions are will i need a second interview for this process or will i just receive the card in the mail and on average how long does this take?.

A few years ago I went through that process.

At that time, web sites were recommending that you overwhelm USCIS with evidence of your relationship. If USCIS has doubts, they'll schedule a second interview. If no doubts, they won't bother.

I remember sending copies of tax returns, apartment leases, over 50 pictures, 3-4 hours of home video and vacations on dvd, 2 affadavits from US citizens saying they knew us as a married couple, and the ultrasound of our upcoming first kid. They didn't schedule us for the interview.

-ML

Another question on I 751

Since i am a student currently what happens during the time i file to get my conditions removed as per my status in school and for work will i be in status or out of status based on my case pending?