Religious Asylum from Iran

No. I am sorry.
You need to get student visa to USA from Armenia or turkey. For that you actually have to apply for schools in USA and get accepted. You are 18 . None of them works. I think you should go to university and get bachelor. That way is easier.please try to go to university in Iran even with false information.
Thanks for replying.
Yeah I can’t go to university because I’m bahai that’s one of the reasons i want to get out of here. Do you have any information about getting this kind of visa for canada or uk?
And even if i lie to university and i go through and get bachelors they wont give me the certificate because I’m not going to serve in military.
Again thanks for the reply.

Thanks for replying.
Yeah I can’t go to university because I’m bahai that’s one of the reasons i want to get out of here. Do you have any information about getting this kind of visa for canada or uk?
And even if i lie to university and i go through and get bachelors they wont give me the certificate because I’m not going to serve in military.
There is no visa for asylum. for any country UK, US and Canada. You will need a visa (tourism, student) to enter these countries and then request asylum.

You will have to go to Turkey or some other third country (Jordan, Serbia, Greece) and apply for refugee status to the United Nations. Trump has closed off refugee program in the US. Your best bet is Canada. This process takes 3+ years, meaning that you will have to provide for yourself in a foreign country. it is dangerous given your age

Thanks for replying.

Just a reminder that preventing Bahai's from attending universities does not raise to the level of persecution.

Even though you get a U.S. visa and come to the U.S., this is not a sound reason for your to apply for asylum.

To be eligible for asylum, you need to be arrested and harmed by Iranian authorities on account of your Bahai faith.

Last edited:
Hi guys may I ask for Iranian how long is the asylum case takes after interview .heared it takes long .but if some body from Iran and got approved for asylum please share how long you got the decision after interview

salam be hamegi, Does it matter if the lawyer is in the city I am in? Do you know any good lawyer in Seattle area? Thank you.